ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I just wanted to apologize to you all

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 May 2003, 11:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default I just wanted to apologize to you all

Yes I felt the need to make a public apology...I Kurt Angle, your Olympic Hero...has inadvertantly caused the damnation of us all...so if you don't wake up tomorrow its most likely my fault

I would like to take this time to beg for forgiveness

I am truly sorry

Old 17 May 2003, 11:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

You are forgiven my son..oh wait I'm part of the problem..ah to hell with it,to hell with everything actually..well soon enough anyway!
Old 17 May 2003, 11:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Kurt no need to do that, you got me to become an ordained minister so life is good LOL

Old 17 May 2003, 11:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Kurt, feel free to confess.....................

ONLINE! Mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Old 17 May 2003, 11:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

yes kurt bow down before the dark one and confess your sins, drink a shot of gin and do 500 hail mary's

Old 17 May 2003, 11:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

oh well...we're all gonna die anyways

Forgive me Dark ones for I have sinned it has been....forever since my last confession....

Old 17 May 2003, 11:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

yeah ....well just bring her to us LOL

Old 17 May 2003, 11:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Dark~Angel said in post # :
yeah ....well just bring her to us LOL
You read my mind..repent later,deliver her and I shall marry her to um..Angel!
Old 17 May 2003, 11:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

sacreligious....we all goin to hell

Old 18 May 2003, 12:45 AM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Madness...

the fuck are you people babbling about?
Old 18 May 2003, 12:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Kurt finally goes back to his roots. The world must really be ebding for Kurt to go back to Page.

does this mean that your now Positively Pouting? Or should I feel the Baul?

You are forgiven by The Bleak One my friend Kurt.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 18 May 2003, 12:50 AM   #12 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

we went to a site welll some of us did and i registred to become an ordained minister as did tyler and submission lmao it's fucking great you have to read the beginning of the thread about pissing god off and check out that site ryan

Old 18 May 2003, 12:50 AM   #13 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Evil things are a-foot in PWF Ryan..and they have nothing to do with your Evil aspect!
Old 18 May 2003, 01:37 AM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Father D.~Angel said in post #12 :
we went to a site welll some of us did and i registred to become an ordained minister as did tyler and submission lmao it's fucking great you have to read the beginning of the thread about pissing god off and check out that site ryan

Let me guess... Universal Light Church, or something like that? I did that thing years ago. Way ahead of you guys... been pissing God off since I was 10.

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post #13 :
Evil things are a-foot in PWF Ryan..and they have nothing to do with your Evil aspect!

I doubt it, all things that are Evil have something to do with me.
Old 18 May 2003, 01:47 AM   #15 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Well maybe the fact that you're showing interest in what's happening..but all other evil isn't coming from you