ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I Apologize To Everyone

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 May 2003, 11:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
EP_Version2

Default I Apologize To Everyone

-if i have call you a bad name, lied to you, hurt your feelings
i apologize

please, show me some respect and i'll show you some

if your not gona say anything nice then dont reply to this thread

what ya say if i just start over with a new attitude, no spam(no lie) right now?

Old 17 May 2003, 11:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

How about in order for you to get respect, you have to earn it? You haven't done anything to deserve anyone treating you with respect. I should ban you from OT right now for being an alter.
Old 17 May 2003, 11:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Praise be to God my son..the Lord and Pastor Durden have forgiven you,go in peace my brotha Theo and spread the good word of Tyler from the book of Fight Club- Tyler 12:4:

How much do you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?

Amen!
Old 17 May 2003, 11:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

stick, please do so. this is bullshit.
Old 17 May 2003, 11:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

oh yeah emac. we cant show you respect if you dont to us.
Old 17 May 2003, 11:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
EP_Version2

STICK please dont ban me for being an alter

i will prove to you i can earn respect

submission if u dont have any thing to say nice to me or about me
dont say it all,please

Old 17 May 2003, 11:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

hey, how about that 400th thread, eh? why did you say that? what do special rules apply to you because you're a tool?
Old 17 May 2003, 11:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
EP_Version2

i apologize about the comments in the 400th post thread
sub, do u accept my apology?

Old 18 May 2003, 12:05 AM   #9 (permalink)
Secret Agent

lets see... no, i wouldnt be caught dead making friends with a spamming troublemaking alter
Old 18 May 2003, 10:03 AM   #10 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

You earn respect you don' tjust get it.

Last edited by MiZTaCCen; 18 May 2003 at 10:05 AM.
Old 18 May 2003, 10:11 AM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I'm still going to treat you like the piece of shit you are.