ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Have you ever wanted to piss off God?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 May 2003, 10:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Have you ever wanted to piss off God?

Become a minister of an online church

now you too can be an affront to the all mighty

just click the link follow the steps...and wait to be struck by lightningClick here to go to hell

Old 17 May 2003, 10:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

"Thank You
Your request for ordination as a minister of the Universal Life Church has been submitted for review. Ordinations are performed several times each week, so you may expect to receive notification of your ministerial status within 48 hours.

Ordination is granted to all who request it, without price, and without question of your faith. You were already ordained, from the beginning. Now it will be official! After being reviewed for completeness, ordinations are forwarded to Universal Life Church Headquarters in Modesto, California, for entry into the permanent church records. Ordination is for life. If your application was complete, it will be approved."

Sweet..I'm a Minister!
Old 17 May 2003, 10:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

LMFAO you may call me father dark ~ angel now thank you very much

now sit down, give me your fucking wife and all the money out of your wallet and pay the church dues LMAO

Old 17 May 2003, 10:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Holy shit, does that mean I could perform my own wedding?!?!
Old 17 May 2003, 10:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I shall call myself Pastor Durden..praise be to Tyler!

Can a get an "AAAMMEENN" to that my brothas and sistas!?
Old 17 May 2003, 10:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Yeah you can Stick..do what i'm gonna do,get a little cheap ass 10 minute ceremony Chapel in Vegas and marry old farts to strippers!
Old 17 May 2003, 10:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I could become an ordained minister, then go to see my girlfriend for a few minutes and marry us! Then what would her mom do?
Old 17 May 2003, 10:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

I could marry you via PWF..because I'm not sure if Priests can marry themselves..technically they're not to be married right..ah but this sight is an exception..get her to join PWF and I'll marry you!
Old 17 May 2003, 10:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Good god me an ordained minister? Church shall NEVER be the same again!

Old 17 May 2003, 10:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kryptonite

..what have I done....

Old 17 May 2003, 10:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

If the world ends tomorrow Kurt..I'll blame you!

Look at my post count! it's a sign! you're all fucked!

Last edited by Xer; 17 May 2003 at 10:50 PM.
Old 17 May 2003, 10:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

thank you kurt....THANK YOU and god bless

remember to pray to the dark one my son

Old 17 May 2003, 10:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kryptonite

LOL...I am responsible for the end of the world...I always knew I would somehow be involved in it

Old 17 May 2003, 10:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

yeah but getting me as an ordained minister sure helped LMAO

Old 17 May 2003, 11:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Okay Angel we're now both Ministers.."what are you going to do now?"..I'm going to Disneyland! repent your sins Mickey you bastard..you to Goofy!