ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Good Idea.Bad Idea

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 May 2003, 10:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Good Idea.Bad Idea

PENSACOLA, Fla. (Reuters) - A Florida policeman resigned after a teenager complained that he made her do jumping jacks while topless to avoid arrest, Pensacola police said on Thursday.

The 16-year-old and a 19-year-old man were kissing in a parked car when Officer Patrick Shields confronted them, police said.

The officer told them they could be arrested on trespassing and lewdness charges and asked them to suggest an alternative punishment, adding that the girl's punishment should be "embarrassing," the police report said.

She offered to do jumping jacks and push-ups and "Shields agreed and then shined his flashlight on the female while she did five jumping jacks without her shirt," the report said. The man did 20 jumping jacks, also shirtless, and Shields let them go, police said.

Police said the teens said they had had their shirts and trousers on when they got out of the car, but removed their shirts before doing the exercises.

The teens' parents complained to police. When questioned, Shields said he was trying to scare them and had never intended to arrest them. "He did not deny making the couple do exercises but said the female was fully clothed when she did the jumping jacks."

Shields, 31, resigned on Wednesday and was still under criminal investigation, police said.

Old 17 May 2003, 10:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

kurt this is nothing bad i am just wondering..cause this is like the only time i post to these things...why do you always post these articles..and does anyone read them..just curious...
Old 17 May 2003, 10:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

no...no one reads em...Johnny was the only one who ever did and all he did was bitch baout em

I just post em cause I read a lot of news on the net, and I post the stuff that makes me laugh*shrugs*

Old 17 May 2003, 11:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

ok just wondering cause i know i don't...i just scroll down to the next post...but thanks for answering.
Old 17 May 2003, 11:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I read them most of the time, and if I feel like I can add a good post, I'll respond.

I think that cop is pretty funny for making them do that. Twisted and perverted, but funny nonetheless
Old 18 May 2003, 02:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

i read them.

it's just most of the time i don't respond to them.

At least this cop didn't shove his night stick in some bodily orface.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 18 May 2003, 04:04 AM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

lmao at the cop... good on him. i'd ave done the same thing. not. still pretty funny.
Old 18 May 2003, 09:47 AM   #8 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I read some of them.