ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Things you hate/love about flying on airlines?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 May 2003, 03:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade
Default Things you hate/love about flying on airlines?

I just back from Las Vegas (blew $200 on slot machines and had my first real lapdance at a strip club tee hee). I had a woman next to me talking about her gastro intestinal problems the entire flight home. Plus, the seats were like cement. Cool thing is instead of just peanuts, they give out Oreos and Ritz cracker snacks.
Old 17 May 2003, 03:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

who the fuck is u?

Old 17 May 2003, 04:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Bad Guy said in post # :
who the fuck is u?
Next time in English Theo.

What I hate about flying:

When you don't have enough leg room to strech out.
When you have a little bratty kid who is totally spoiled and cries for the most of the trip.
Tiny toilet stalls where sex is near impossible.
When you get a bad in flight movie.
The food that usually tastes like cardboard.
People who are always placing stuff in and out of their luggage compartments.
Misleading safety cards when they should actually look like the attachment I've added to this post.
Tiny alleys that you have to turn sideways to meander down.
Fruity air hostess men

Things I like about flying:
The take off g-forces.
Landing.
Cute air hostess'
Free sample crap.
Tax free gifts.
Old 17 May 2003, 04:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Forgot the att
Old 17 May 2003, 04:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

I don't fly no more after 9-11.

but I never had any really bad flight experinces.
I was a sleep most of the time.

Old 17 May 2003, 05:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I wouldn't know . I'v never been on a plane before.
Old 17 May 2003, 05:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Oh Dade hate to nitpick but your banner has proof spelled as "proff"..me with the eagle eyes!
Old 17 May 2003, 05:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Rebel said in post #6 :
I wouldn't know . I'v never been on a plane before.
Neither have I. I've always wanted to though. Maybe one day I will be able to take a trip via airplane. I think it would be kickass to become a member of the 'mile high' club too

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post #7 :
Oh Dade hate to nitpick but your banner has proof spelled as "proff"..me with the eagle eyes!
I noticed it in the pickup thread in graphics, but I didn't say anything. Didn't wanna seem like a prick
Old 17 May 2003, 05:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
. I think it would be kickass to become a member of the 'mile high' club too

I noticed it in the pickup thread in graphics, but I didn't say anything. Didn't wanna seem like a prick
That club gets too much glorification..it's overrated I'm tellin' ya!

Yeah I don't mind assuming the role of a prick cause well I am kinda 1 anyway!