ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Did you know that urine is sterile? you can drink it!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 May 2003, 12:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Did you know that urine is sterile? you can drink it!

A friend just sent this to me..it's part of a chain email no doubt so you may avoid the sending it part at the end..go ahead and do it for the sake of something to do..post your answers as well if you please.

DALAI LAMA PERSONALITY TEST

The Dalai Lama said read it to see if it works for you.

PERSONALITY TEST

Very interesting. Just 4 questions and the answers will surprise you.

Do not cheat by looking up the answers. The mind is like a parachute, it works best when it is opened.

This is fun to do, but you have to follow the instructions very closely. Do not cheat.

MAKE A WISH BEFORE BEGINNING THE TEST!!

A Warning! Answer the questions as you go along.

There are only four questions and if you see them all before finishing, you will not have honest results.

Go down slowly and do each exercise as you scroll down.

Don't look ahead. Get pencil and paper to write your answers as you go along. You will need it at the end. This is an honest questionnaire which will tell you a lot about your true self.

Put the following 5 animals in the order of your preference.

a. Cow c. Sheep e. Pig

b. Tiger d. Horse

Write one word that describes each one of the following:

Dog Rat Sea

Cat Coffee

Think of someone (who also knows you and is important to you) that you can relate them to the following colours (do not repeat your answer twice.

Name just one person for each colour.)

Yellow Red Green

Orange White

Finally, write down your favourite number and your favourite day of the week.

Finished? Please be sure that your answers are what you REALLY WANT.

Look at the interpretations below: (but first before continuing, repeat your wish.)

This will define your priorities in your life.

Cow Signifies CAREER Sheep Signifies LOVE Pig Signifies MONEY

Tiger Signifies PRIDE Horse Signifies FAMILY

Your description of dog implies YOUR OWN PERSONALITY.

Your description of cat implies the personality of your partner.

Your description of rat implies the personality of your enemies.

Your description of coffee is how you interpret SEX.

Your description of the Sea implies your own life.

Yellow: Someone you will never forget

Orange: Someone you consider your true friend

Red: Someone that you really love

White: Your twin soul

Green: Someone that you will remember for the rest of your life

You have to send this message to as many persons as your favourite number and your wish will come true on the day that you put. This is what the Dalai Lama has said about the Millennium -- just take a few seconds to read it and think.

Do not put away this message, the mantra will come out from your hands in the next 96 hours.

You will have a very pleasant surprise. This is true, even if you are not superstitious.

Please try this. It is fascinating.

SEND THIS E-MAIL MANTRA TO AT LEAST FIVE PERSONS AND YOUR LIFE WILL
IMPROVE

0-4 persons: Your life will improve slightly

5-9 persons: Your life will improve to your liking

9-14 persons: You will have at least 5 surprises in the next three weeks

15 or more persons: Your life will improve drastically and all that you have always dreamed will.
Old 17 May 2003, 01:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Oh and to a semi decent topic to this thread post a "did you know" -ism.Basically a fact that you think not many people would be aware of.

Did you know:
That the air service department slang phrase for an air hostess is "an air matress"?
Old 17 May 2003, 02:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Cow Signifies CAREER Tiger Signifies PRIDE Horse Signifies FAMILY Sheep Signifies LOVE Pig Signifies MONEY

Not really. Fmily is first, then love, career, pride, and money.

Friend-Your description of dog implies YOUR OWN PERSONALITY.

Yes

Dumb-Your description of cat implies the personality of your partner.

NO!

Nasty Demon-Your description of rat implies the personality of your enemies.

Sorta

Perky/energetic-Your description of coffee is how you interpret SEX.

YEP

Sick-Your description of the Sea implies your own life.

Not really

Jacy-Yellow: Someone you will never forget

Yeah my sister

Dad-Orange: Someone you consider your true friend

Yes

Kari-Red: Someone that you really love

Yup

Zach-White: Your twin soul

LMAO yep we are alike.

Grandpa-Green: Someone that you will remember for the rest of your life

Yes ill remember him for the rest of my life.
Old 17 May 2003, 05:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Did you know that a home remedy for athletes foot is pissing on your feet in the shower? Urine helps cure athletes foot......

Old 17 May 2003, 06:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
KAMMY KAM said in post # :
Did you know that a home remedy for athletes foot is pissing on your feet in the shower? Urine helps cure athletes foot......
LOL, I heard a story about someone's own urine can be used to help remedy and ear infection.

I forgot where I heard this, I think it was on a talk show or something. Anyways, I think the person said that Elvis' mother used to put his own piss in his ear to cure ear infections. I don't know if this is true or not, but it could be. I never wanted to test it out
Old 17 May 2003, 06:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Did you know that if you mix equal parts of gasoline with frozen orange juice concentrate you can make napalm?