ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The crappiest thread in the world..ever!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 May 2003, 09:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
why me The crappiest thread in the world..ever!

What item do you have in your house that is really tedious and stupid to keep,but you do in fact keep because of sentimental value? Me- I have this comic book that I bought when I was in Spain when I was like 10 years old,It's a Dragonball comic and the full story is written in Spanish which I couldn't speak/read at the time.I bought it for the artwork in order to try and adapt the anime style artwork because I had never seen Japanese cartoon style before.By rights it should be thrown out because it's worthless but I keep it because it reminds me of that holiday.

And YOUR item?
Old 16 May 2003, 09:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Pictures of Sarah Jessica Parker without any make-up. They remind me not to drink, because bad things get downloaded when I surf the net intoxicated.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 16 May 2003, 09:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

I am a very semtimental person.

I got this candy rapper from my boo. I got it like when I was in 7th grade. I also have his dollar, and some of his work that I stole.

Old 16 May 2003, 10:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well my g/f

Nah but umm im not sure old school work of ours, and school pics, but thats about it.
Old 16 May 2003, 10:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Eesh, I have lots of useless shit.

I still have my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle collection boxed up in my closet, I still have my Crash Dummies collection boxed up in my closet, I have boxes/packages that stuff came in. I just have a lot of other junk (toys) that I had when I was a kid that I haven't thrown away.

I also have this little teddy dog that I got from the hospital when I got my tonsils taken out when I was like 10. I remember they put the 'gas mask' on me and told me to count to ten, and I had him in my arms and they put a little gas mask on him too.

I also have something else that I've since the day I was born, but I won't say what it is. It has been about the only constant in my entire life and I don't think I'll ever get rid of it....
Old 17 May 2003, 12:26 AM   #6 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally posted by STICKzophrenic
I also have this little teddy dog that I got from the hospital when I got my tonsils taken out when I was like 10. I remember they put the 'gas mask' on me and told me to count to ten, and I had him in my arms and they put a little gas mask on him too.

god that sounds so sickeningly cute think im goign to be sick
Old 17 May 2003, 11:51 AM   #7 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

So we 5 are the only people on here with a sentimental object?

This is the very reason great potential threads are squandered,because idiots read and contribute nothing of their own.Stop reading and state your own current thoughts,or you could just leave..thats the only reason you people are here- waiting for your oppurtunity to speak- so here's your oppurtunity.
Old 17 May 2003, 11:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Wyk3d ŁĄŁ §yN said in post #6 :

god that sounds so sickeningly cute think im goign to be sick
LOL. Just make sure you don't any on me

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post #7 :
So we 5 are the only people on here with a sentimental object?

This is the very reason great potential threads are squandered,because idiots read and contribute nothing of their own.Stop reading and state your own current thoughts,or you could just leave..thats the only reason you people are here- waiting for your oppurtunity to speak- so here's your oppurtunity.
Yeah, I've noticed that good threads never get a lot of quality responses. It sucks too because this is yet another one that had potential to be great....
Old 17 May 2003, 11:55 AM   #9 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I have this box with animals on it that my dad gave me...actually its the only thing he's ever givin me..
Old 17 May 2003, 12:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Quote:
CrAzy Beautiful said in post # :
I have this box with animals on it that my dad gave me...actually its the only thing he's ever givin me..
So he gave you no undivided love and attention?
Old 17 May 2003, 12:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :

So he gave you no undivided love and attention?
Long story
Old 17 May 2003, 12:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Quote:
CrAzy Beautiful said in post # :

Long story
They always are.."normal family life" thats a motif,it's a character stage in sitcoms and soap's..there is no such thing a "normal" family..pretend to be normal when they're anything but!
Old 17 May 2003, 02:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
KrAyzie

LOL my family aint normal but their great sometimes lol
Old 17 May 2003, 04:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
Ladies Dig The Black Belt

BlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to BlackBeltDude

I have every toenail I've ever clipped... nah I'm just kidding. I have like every toy I ever had when I was a kid. I mean, I like EVERY last one of them... in boxes sitting on my closet. They probably have my own weight in dust on them now... but they are indeed there. Plus I have every belt I've ever earned in martial arts... although that probably DOES make sense since each is a symbol of accomplishment.

This Is My House... We Play By My Rules... First Rule Is I Never Lose In My House! You're Just A Guest... You Might Be Good But I'm The Best! I Don't Care Where You've Been... Or What You've Done Before... 'Cause It's A Whole New Game When You Walk Through My Door! THIS IS MY HOUSE!!

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: silver; font-weight: ; color:blue"> <br />
<option>" Muh Peepz"</option> <br />
<option>Fr. $ubmi$$ion</option> <br />
<option>Tyler Durden</option> <br />
<option>Exodus</option> <br />
</select> <br />
Old 18 May 2003, 01:06 AM   #15 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

My grandmother use to collect ceramic eggs. Growing up I would always hide them on her and it would drive her nuts. So when she passed away in 1995 I asked my parents if I could have them and they said yes. So on a shelf in my living room are about 50 ceramic eggs.