ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Jam Master Jay's Nephew Shot 3 Times

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 May 2003, 07:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default Jam Master Jay's Nephew Shot 3 Times

This will add to the conspiracy theories...

Boe Skagz, a member of rap group Rusty Waters and the nephew of late hip-hop pioneer Jam Master Jay, was shot in Queens, New York yesterday.

Police believe that a teenager came out of nowhere, shot at Skagz three times, then ran away. One bullet hit him in the calf. It is believed that another shooter shot him from behind.

Skagz was treated for his wounds and released from the hospital today. Police don't believe the shooting is connected to the murder of Jam Master Jay which took place last October.

Credit: MTV
Old 16 May 2003, 08:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

You thinkin what I'm thinkin that he MIGHT know something new about who killed Jay and the same people that took out Jay were gonna take him out cuz they think he might talk?
Old 16 May 2003, 08:37 PM   #3 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

I bet it is tied with Jam master Jay's murder, too much of a coincidence. Pretty sad really. His family must be devostated.
Old 16 May 2003, 09:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

The reason 50 was shot had to do with the whole Murder Inc./Ja/50 Beef....Jam Master was the one who told 50 not to associate himself with Murder INC.... And now there are reports that McGriff is involved with Murder Inc....I wouldn't put anything past this story....Who knows what people really know about this whole incident...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 16 May 2003, 09:26 PM   #5 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

Um, the reason 50 was shot all those times was pretty much all to do with drugs, had nothing to do with Murder Inc.

At least that's what i think...
Old 16 May 2003, 11:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Ya you could be right...Considerin' if it was a real gangster he would be dead...But on the other hand...If Jam Master and his nephew got hit...Then you never know...

9 Times....
Old 16 May 2003, 11:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

yeah 50 didn't get shot becuase of murder inc. He lived in the hood it happens all the times. especially if you are dealin drugs

Old 17 May 2003, 07:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

True but if you take into account that McGriff owns Murder Inc....Then things begin to look suspicous....

9 Times....