ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

i see people nominating me as "worst war zone loser"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 May 2003, 07:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

Default i see people nominating me as "worst war zone loser"

i never tapped out in my life, in a war zone battle

so please show me in some battles where i have tapped out
because im sick of people nominating me as worst war zone loser

Old 16 May 2003, 07:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Tapping out is a rarity..but people judge in overall warzone performance and not actually typing "tap out"..few people actually do that..so you're judged on insult to insult performance..people clearly think you've beaten on your performance in comparison to *poster x*..thats why you've been nominated.
Old 16 May 2003, 07:54 PM   #3 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

no, i'd say the worst war zone loser would be Boston.
Old 16 May 2003, 08:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

i thought you left PWF...

damn.
Old 16 May 2003, 08:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Mr. $ubmi$$ion said in post # :
i thought you left PWF...

damn.
LMAO

Love that touch of subtlety Sub..worked well
Old 16 May 2003, 08:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
THE TICK said in post # :
no, i'd say the worst war zone loser would be Boston.
LOL, I said EminemPac and Boston both. Boston doesn't even flame back. He just says stupid shit, and then when someone declares that every single one of his posts is worthless and they have destroyed him and don't feel like wasting anymore time beating a dead horse, he says they gave up and he won lmao.
Old 16 May 2003, 08:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :

LMAO

Love that touch of subtlety Sub..worked well
Thank you, Tyler. It's my one gift from god.
Old 17 May 2003, 08:43 AM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I have a few:

Stick
CDWC
Cami
Old 17 May 2003, 01:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Quote:
STEVE BOSTON said in post # :
I have a few:

Stick
CDWC
Cami
Yep..and Eminempac has a few

dozen
Old 17 May 2003, 02:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

^ didnt i defeat your gay ass in war zone?^ yeah i think i did so shut up

im one of the best in war zone , so dont haterize bitch

Old 17 May 2003, 02:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Quote:
Bad Guy said in post # :
so dont haterize bitch
That 1 statement says that the only you beat is your meat..take that to the bank "Theodor".
Old 17 May 2003, 09:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
Secret Agent

you know that jobbing isnt a good thing right eminem fag?
Old 17 May 2003, 09:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

uh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Old 17 May 2003, 09:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Quote:
Mr. $ubmi$$ion said in post # :
you know that jobbing isnt a good thing right eminem fag?
What I loved about that post was the fact that Theo replied as though this is his regular name..acknowledging his uh faggy-ness
Old 17 May 2003, 09:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

tyler how did it feel when i defeated your ass in war-zone?

remember when u never replied to my thread

anyways u have the nerve to call me a faggot, when your ass
is typing in PINK,ROFL

"faggot this,faggot that", you love the word faggot dont u?

well i guess u love what u are