ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I wanna live on Big Rock candy Mountain!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 May 2003, 06:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default I wanna live on Big Rock candy Mountain!

Lets say you have an oppurtunity to leave your current life behind..start a-fresh and with this alteration you have the choice to live anywhere in the world..where would you want to live and why?
Old 16 May 2003, 06:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I would want to stay in the States, but move away from VA. I would probably go to state that's more northern like Connecticut, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, or out west to Colorado (Avalanche BABYYY!!!!). I would also consider Texas (Dallas Cowboys are the only reason) or Sacramento (for Kings of course).Wherever I go though, I would hope I would be able to start this 'new life' with my girlfriend.
Old 16 May 2003, 06:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
I would want to stay in the States, but move away from VA. I would probably go to state that's more northern like Connecticut, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, or out west to Colorado (Avalanche BABYYY!!!!). I would also consider Texas (Dallas Cowboys are the only reason) or Sacramento (for Kings of course).Wherever I go though, I would hope I would be able to start this 'new life' with my girlfriend.
Edit:Spelling mistakes and a missing word in case you think I'm covering something up that I said. :P

You know the second I saw your name I figured you would have answered "anywhere as long as I could be with my girlfriend"..mm wasn't exactly limbo with my guess..which brings me to my next point Stick- Take control and get your girlfriend back where she belongs man,only you can muster the effort to do it..if she can't come runnin' you gotta go sprinting to her..take it head on and go for it,you've been upset over this for too long not to act soon..at least thats how I see it.Nice banner BTW.

Last edited by Xer; 16 May 2003 at 06:57 PM.
Old 16 May 2003, 07:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :

Edit:Spelling mistakes and a missing word in case you think I'm covering something up that I said. :P

You know the second I saw your name I figured you would have answered "anywhere as long as I could be with my girlfriend"..mm wasn't exactly limbo with my guess..which brings me to my next point Stick- Take control and get your girlfriend back where she belongs man,only you can muster the effort to do it..if she can't come runnin' you gotta go sprinting to her..take it head on and go for it,you've been upset over this for too long not to act soon..at least thats how I see it.Nice banner BTW.
Believe me man, I have thought of ways to get her back, but her mom threatened me with a restraining order if I went there. She threatened that if I called their house, or emailed, or snail mailed, she would file a restraining order on me. Her mom's boyfriend is in the military and contacted the Navy Legal or something and they said I was showing all the signs of a stalker which is pretty retarded considering I haven't been within like 150 miles of her for 4 months lol. Her and I had (have) a great relationship, but stupid shit got in the way of it.

Thanks. SC made the banner for me, it is pretty bad ass.
Old 16 May 2003, 07:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
Believe me man, I have thought of ways to get her back, but her mom threatened me with a restraining order if I went there. She threatened that if I called their house, or emailed, or snail mailed, she would file a restraining order on me. Her mom's boyfriend is in the military and contacted the Navy Legal or something and they said I was showing all the signs of a stalker which is pretty retarded considering I haven't been within like 150 miles of her for 4 months lol. Her and I had (have) a great relationship, but stupid shit got in the way of it.

Thanks. SC made the banner for me, it is pretty bad ass.
Thats quite a damn predicament you're in there.Hands on approach won't work because I've never had that kinda trouble..but I will simply say this- let go of your inhibitions,your doubts and your worries,you can either let things go as they are going which in my estimation is a dead end path..or you can say fuck damnation,fuck barriers,fuck this obstacle let your consceince be your guide and do what it takes to get back together.If it ws sport fucking it wouldn't matter,but it's more than that..so I say let it all go and go for it.Because in the end you may end up regretting what you haven't went for.

And now I'm home..I need my housecoat,fuzzy bunny slippers and a cup of coffee!
Old 16 May 2003, 07:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well damn that sucks. When does she turn 18?
Old 16 May 2003, 08:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

I hate turning this into a counselling thread but I had to say what I said..oh and I'd like to live in Bora Bora,beautiful island with lots of desserted areas..that would be cool.
Old 16 May 2003, 08:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post #5 :

Thats quite a damn predicament you're in there.Hands on approach won't work because I've never had that kinda trouble..but I will simply say this- let go of your inhibitions,your doubts and your worries,you can either let things go as they are going which in my estimation is a dead end path..or you can say fuck damnation,fuck barriers,fuck this obstacle let your consceince be your guide and do what it takes to get back together.If it ws sport fucking it wouldn't matter,but it's more than that..so I say let it all go and go for it.Because in the end you may end up regretting what you haven't went for.

And now I'm home..I need my housecoat,fuzzy bunny slippers and a cup of coffee!
Thanks for the advice man. I'm a pretty passive person, so I don't really know what I'll do. It is a pretty fucked up situation that I managed to get myself into lol.

Quote:
Saddam Hussein said in post #6 :
Well damn that sucks. When does she turn 18?
Feb 9th That's like 9 more LOOOONNGGGG months. Something HAS to happen before then though so that we can be together.
Old 16 May 2003, 08:11 PM   #9 (permalink)

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Wel for the right amount her mom and moms b/f could accidentally fall into a tank of flesh eating bugs...
Old 16 May 2003, 08:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Quote:
Saddam Hussein said in post # :
fall into a tank of flesh eating bugs...
That would be wild to see..like those Scarabs from the Mummy..head into their skin,up to their brain,they freak out and run straight into a wall..death on impact-I'd pay to see that happen to someone!
Old 16 May 2003, 08:21 PM   #11 (permalink)

How much?...
Old 16 May 2003, 08:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Well I'm as cheap as my ho of a girlfriend so $4?

What the hell did you do to that picture!? stitching you eyes together are we?
Old 16 May 2003, 08:44 PM   #13 (permalink)

Yes Im an alien, I guess. Da Loo made it.

Oh and if stick chips in 4 bucks too its a deal
Old 16 May 2003, 08:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Tell you what $4 and a packet of sour skittles!?
Old 16 May 2003, 08:51 PM   #15 (permalink)

Deal

OK Stick where does she live?