ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The Matrix 2 Reloaded ****POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 May 2003, 02:29 PM   #1 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold
Default The Matrix Reloaded

Well I'm sure many of you will be seeing this tonight or over the weekend so I thought may as well make a thread.

So who here is going to see this tonight?

Also post any reviews if any of you have already seen the movie.
Old 15 May 2003, 02:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I'm going to see it tonight at 8:30! I can't wait. Some reviews I read on the internet are saying its not as good as the first, but i'll just have to wait a few hours to see.
Old 15 May 2003, 02:38 PM   #3 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Rebel said in post # :
I'm going to see it tonight at 8:30! I can't wait. Some reviews I read on the internet are saying its not as good as the first, but i'll just have to wait a few hours to see.
Yeah I read a few reviews aswell, not as good as I wanted them to be but I'll have to wait and see for myself.

My friend saw a sneak peek showing or whatever the hell they are called on Tuesday and he said it was "Gay". But this guy doesn't really like movies to much so his opinion really means nothing. Hopefully this movie isn't a total letdown.
Old 15 May 2003, 02:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
error402 said in post # :

Yeah I read a few reviews aswell, not as good as I wanted them to be but I'll have to wait and see for myself.

My friend saw a sneak peek showing or whatever the hell they are called on Tuesday and he said it was "Gay". But this guy doesn't really like movies to much so his opinion really means nothing. Hopefully this movie isn't a total letdown.
So are you going tonight to see it?
Old 15 May 2003, 02:58 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Rebel said in post # :

So are you going tonight to see it?
Hopefully, if not tonight I will be seeing it sometime this weekend for sure.

I might try tonight, I dont know how busy it will be though. Might not be too bad since its a Thursday.
Old 15 May 2003, 03:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I would like to see it, but I don't think I will. All the previews I have seen look sweet as hell. I'll probably just catch it on tape or whatever when it comes out
Old 15 May 2003, 03:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:

I might try tonight, I dont know how busy it will be though. Might not be too bad since its a Thursday.
It'll be busy. I assume it's the same where you are as it is here. Long-ass lines for this first weekend. I might try to see it this weekend.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 15 May 2003, 03:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:

It probably will be busy. I got my tickets a few days ago, so I don't have to worry about not getting one.
Old 15 May 2003, 07:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Saw it.......it was good......alot of action.....alot more action than the first but the first had a better stryline. Part three looks cool as well. Make sure you stay and sit through the credits to see the preview.

X Men 2 was better IMO.

Old 15 May 2003, 10:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

I just back from seeing it. I thought it was awsome! The first little bit is slow, but once it picks up, its pretty intense. KAM's right about the stroyline though. The first one was better. And yes, the 3rd one looks amazing. Make sure to stay and watch the credits, so you can see the trailor.
Old 15 May 2003, 10:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Default The Matrix Reloaded *SPOILER* Thread

Well I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread for people who have seen the movie, so they can discuss it without spoiling it for others.

So what was your favourite part?

What did you think of the ending?
Old 15 May 2003, 10:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs
Default Matrix Reloaded ** movie review **

not sure if this has been done yet but

Man the martrix 2 was fuckin awesome. the effect were better than the oringianls and the fight scenes rocked......

*****/***** man this movie kicked ass everyone should go see it.....
Old 16 May 2003, 12:28 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Re: Matrix Reloaded ** movie review **

Quote:
WPG Juggalo said in post # :
not sure if this has been done yet but

Man the martrix 2 was fuckin awesome. the effect were better than the oringianls and the fight scenes rocked......

*****/***** man this movie kicked ass everyone should go see it.....
or not....honestly I wasnt that impressed, the effects were essentially the same things we saw in the first one and 400 other movies since then

The fight scenes were damn near video game-esque
the only cool part is
*****SPOILER*****

The cool Black guys live

Old 16 May 2003, 06:15 AM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

My favourite scene was probably the whole highway part. I thought that was pretty cool. I thought they would of ended the movie when Trinity getting shot, and Neo not know what door to go into. I think they would of made a better ending. But the ending was still good.
Old 16 May 2003, 07:47 AM   #15 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road
Default The Matrix 2 Reloaded

i was so damn dissapointed. i should have stayed with my poor stundets. the poor children suffered with an idiot while i was out.

Anyway, the fight scenes were not as cool as they were in the first one, and you find out that the prophecy was all some big lie and the whole plot pretty much sucked. It ended up being an old guy who created the Matrix 6 freggin times and the one had a choice to make. Anyway it wasn't worth my 5 dollars, though I will say this...I loved what Keanu wore -his outfit was tight (forgive my slang...remember i am "over the hill" now so... and want to get one of those myself but in white.

The first was was much better than this one (the ending sucked hardcore in this sequel)

Previews of the Terminator 3 (coming out July 2nd) were shown and previews of Jason vs freddy were shown as well.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete