ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Kurt Angle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 May 2003, 02:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Angry Kurt Angle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You ruined my THREAD!!!!!!!!! You ruined it again KURT!!!! You know what have you done?!! You ruined my thread!!!!I've been really serious about my love thread!!!!! Until now,I've just sent you one PM coz you've been pissing me off in all my threads!!!Damn you really pissed me off!!!! Yes you did!!!And all you mother fuckers know Kurt has done wrong,but because of some pussy reasons,you're not doing anything!!!!

You ruined my thread!!!You spoiled everything!!!! How many times do I have to tell ya all that I'm not that mother fucking TIMY?!!!! AAAHRGRGRGHHHHHH!!!! I'm not gonna forgive you!!No I'm not!!!!I'll make you suffer!!!

I won't STOP!!!!No I won't!!!YOU'RE NEXT!!!!!

Old 16 May 2003, 02:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever

No one banned him,coz he has some close relationships with the mods I believe!!Afficial was banned for no reason!!!He said the right thing but he was banned!!! Kurt!!!!!!Kurt!!!!!!!!!!KURT!!!!!!!!!! My real THE PHENOM attitude is back!!!I'll make you suffer!!!! Yes you son of a bitch!!!Luckily you're not in front of me now,or I've kicked your teeth down your throat!!I've beaten the hell out on your ass!!!I've sucked your blood!!!And sacrifice you for the creatures of the night!!!

I'M NOT GONNA LET YOU GO!!!I'LL KEEP COMING AND BASH YOU OVER AND OVER!!!!KURT!!!!!! DIE YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Sasquatch; 16 May 2003 at 02:13 AM.
Old 16 May 2003, 02:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

tsk tsk Arnie...person to person threads aren't Kosher
you gonna get in trouble son....

oh yeah one more thing

scroll down

Old 16 May 2003, 02:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Angry

There you are!!!! There you are you son of a bitch!!!Kurt!!!!!How dare you?!!!How dare you Kurt?!!How dare you son of a bitch?!!How dare you've spoiled my love thread!!!! Everybody knows I was really serious about it!!And you just ruined it!!! Ahh I don't care what problem I'm gonna end up with!!What problem huh?I'm gonna die?I'm gonna get beaten?Whahaha,what a joke you are!!!

I was really trying hard not to lose my temper,but I've lost it!!! I'm not gonna let you!!NO!!!I'll keep bashing you!!I'll make you suffer!!!That's it boy!!You're gone!!!I don't care that you're just an internet psycho bitch!!!YOU MESS WITH ME AND I'LL HURT YOU!!!! REMEMBER THAT KURT!!!And what the fuck are you trying to prove with that cartoon?That I am timy?Hah,try to ask about this at PW and you'll realize how stupid you've been!!!YOu one ugly retarted psycho mother fucker!!!!!!

REST!!!!!!!!IN!!!!!!PEACE!!!!!!

Old 16 May 2003, 02:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Arnie...buddy....I'm worried bout ya, all this crazy talk about you being able to hurt me , or intimidate me? Are you ok? Suffered any head trauma lately?you need to sit down relax , take a deep breath, take a couple of em infact...you need to relax

life goes on, just chill everyhting will be ok....
and remember

scroll down

Old 16 May 2003, 02:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

I'm going to respectfully ask that this thread be closed and sent to the recycle bin for it is blantant user to user.

and I must ask that Arnold be banned for at least a day. This is obviously flamming in the true meaning of the word, and flamming is not tolerated in Off Topic. Thus I feel it is grounds for at least a day long ban.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 16 May 2003, 02:38 AM   #7 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

I'm gonna keep disturbing you over and over!!!I'm not gonna stop!!

And why don't you take that pic and stick it right up your candy ass?!!!!!! And stick your head right up your ass hole and FART!!!!! Arrgghhh I'm gonna disturb you over and over!!DIE YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

Old 16 May 2003, 02:39 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I agree Bleak for it is posts like this damage our off topic community

Old 16 May 2003, 02:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Arnie...why do you hate me so very much?
I don't hate you
I want to help you

***feelin a flashback coming on***

anyways before I go

scroll down

Old 16 May 2003, 02:48 AM   #10 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

This damages out off topic community?Yeah,now you're being good?Ahh YOU CAN KISS MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm outta here now but......

I'LL BE BACK

Old 16 May 2003, 02:48 AM   #11 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of

I'm going to have to Positively ask for Arnold to be banned.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 16 May 2003, 02:52 AM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
The Bleak said in post # :
I'm going to have to Positively ask for Arnold to be banned.
I hear the motion... can I get it seconded?
Old 16 May 2003, 02:58 AM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Ah to Hell with it, I'm sure someone will second it tomorrow. The motion's approved!! Bye Arnold... see ya in 24
Old 16 May 2003, 03:06 AM   #14 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

thanks for the speedy work Ryan.

We need more mods like you.:thumbsup:

Old 16 May 2003, 08:23 AM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMFAO, I second that motion

God damn, this is some funny ass shit here.

As for theactual thread, it's person to person and will therefore be CLOSED!!!!