ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Your weekend homework assignment

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 May 2003, 12:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Your weekend homework assignment

Hello there fellow space monkey's..rehashed alternatives have been the way's of PWF off-topic in the last day or so..so in order to compensate you people for your loss in enjoyability your good friend Tyler Durden has taken it upon himself from this point on to hand out homework assignements every Friday..designed for your enjoyment and to dust off those cobwebs..essentially get you out in the open air and be a little mischevious..this week you have 2 choices.Both are designed to liberate people from materialistic idea's that they have become so accustomed to.Your assignments are not to hurt people in any way..more like free them from oppression.

Option 1:

Go to the store and buy a can of shaving cream,a brand name is not necessary but Gillette is adviseable.Upon purchasing the can head back home and place it in the freezer for up to 4 hours.When the time limit is up time will be of the essence,my own personal favorite location is in someone's car however any other confined area such as a living room would be ample.Take the can out of the freezer and slice open the bottom end with a sharp knife,inside you will find a thin white stick..this is compressed shaving foam and you will see that all the contents of the can have been compiled into this stick..take it and place it in your desired location,you have around three minutes after removing the stick to place it in your desired area.The heat will cause the foam to expand and blow up everywhere leaving perhaps a leather interior of a car or living room carpet ruined.It is best to do this at night when the foam has tiome to seep into the material..freedom from the opressive symbol for freedom or a simple designer couch,it's up to you where you place it.

Option 2:

Head into a public/workarea bathroom equipped with cling film and several pieces of paper.Head into all individual stalls and proceed to cover the toilet bowl (not the seat) with the film,add 2 layers to the top so that it will cave under the pressure of the excrement/urine..essentially what goes ahead is the urine/crap cannot reach the bottom of the toilet..urine works especially well as it tends to run straight off the front and soak the victims garments..this is the point of it.With the pieces of paper you have write the message "You are not your urine soaked designer clothes" on it and proceed to tape these sheets to the back door of the stall..freeing people from the need to be happy about having a label on their clothes.

Be carefull with both assignments and above all else have fun with the aftermath.

Congratulations,you're all 1 step closer to hitting bottom.
Old 16 May 2003, 09:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

OMG..well the shaving cream one sounds like a go to me.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 16 May 2003, 12:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I'm going for option one. I already bought the cream lol
Old 16 May 2003, 01:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Sweet Tooth said in post # :
I'm going for option one. I already bought the cream lol
Excellent..let me know how it goes..I'm doing both.All my material is ready..should be good.
Old 16 May 2003, 01:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

the second one is yucky...i'm gonna go out and buy some cream :

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 16 May 2003, 05:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Quote:
Twist My Fate said in post # :
the second one is yucky...i'm gonna go out and buy some cream :
Excellent,the more the merrier.I just pulled off option 2..people coming out of the toilet covered in piss LMAO then they try and dry it off with paper towels LOL and wet shoes as well..it's just too good!
Old 16 May 2003, 05:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :

Excellent,the more the merrier.I just pulled off option 2..people coming out of the toilet covered in piss LMAO then they try and dry it off with paper towels LOL and wet shoes as well..it's just too good!
thats just disgusting tyler...LMAO

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 16 May 2003, 05:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Disgusting with a a logical purpose is what it is.
Old 16 May 2003, 05:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :
Disgusting with a a logical purpose is what it is.
ok I will give that to you.

I am now complete
Old 16 May 2003, 09:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Okay my spacemonkey's and I (that the right context!?) are going to head out on a small operation in a little while..it's name is operation slow wheels of justice-I wasn't going to bother telling you about it because of it's simplistic nature but I figured I'd share it with you in case anyone else felt up for an extra bit of mischief..our plan is to stop our local courthouse from opening tommorow,you too can manage this with a team of space monkeys..remember I said it was simplistic,heres how simple:

Any local hardware store will sell a variety of strong glues,what you should look for is an apoxy resin,very hard to get off and fairly inexpensive..buy a tube and if you can get your hands on some a sheet of metal.Buy them seperately and use a space monkey to purchase 1 or the other..this will lower suspiscion AND may keep you out of jail..reasonoing behind seperate purchases is to avoid CCTV pick up on what you're doing in case it gets brought to that point.Cut small rectangular pieces of metal around the size of coaster..when night hits head to your local courthouse and use the resin to glue your sheets of metal over all the keyholes on the courthouse..all doors should be treated with this effect..apoxy resins are notoriously difficult to remove once applied and hardened..congrats on slowing down the wheels of justice!
Old 19 May 2003, 12:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

LMFAO

I did the shaving cream. Damn that thing blew up so cool it got the undercarriage of a car full of shaving cream LMAO
Old 19 May 2003, 12:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

yeah same here...i did the sahving cream at an amusemnt park on sat...and i did the other one too at the same place...hilarious!!!!!!

I am now complete
Old 19 May 2003, 12:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

ummm tyler...you got lucky, brcause i didn't get caught. they called the cops for the shaving cream but no one knew who the culprit was. i didn;t get caught so...

I am now complete