ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

**** News FLASH ****

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 May 2003, 10:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs
Default **** News FLASH ****

In recent weeks it has become apparent that there is a major shortage of quality threads in the OT......

Theorist Matt Chaput thinks that it may be because every good idea has been done.....other people chalk it up to lazyness.

All this reporter know is that the people of PWF may become distressed if the shortage continues......
Old 15 May 2003, 11:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Going through a bad spell is all..it happens!
Old 16 May 2003, 08:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

yes every board has its ups and downs. its up to those that are here to make it worthwhile.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 16 May 2003, 08:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

unfortunatly this one has lasted a pretty long time

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 16 May 2003, 10:39 AM   #5 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Well then you know what you need...newbies,spammers and flamers by the bucketload..makes things interesting!
Old 16 May 2003, 02:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Re: **** News FLASH ****

Quote:
WPG Juggalo said in post # :
In recent weeks it has become apparent that there is a major shortage of quality threads in the OT......
Lmfao, recent weeks? It's been like this since I got here. j/k
Old 16 May 2003, 02:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

WPG YOU SHOULD BE WORRYING ABOUT CW THEN OT
YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO TALK ABOUT OT SHORTAGE OF THREADS BUT DAMN DO CW EVER GET ANY NEW THREADS? YEAH ABOUT EVERY 2 MONTHS

THERE SHOULD BE NEW CW MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 16 May 2003, 04:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^hey, post a goddamn link to your much praised SG forums so we can see the wonderfull things you do there when you're not complaining about this site.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 16 May 2003, 04:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
XDS said in post # :
^hey, post a goddamn link to your much praised SG forums so we can see the wonderfull things you do there when you're not complaining about this site.
/\I agree/\

I would like to see some of the work spoken of just out of curiousity only, not to judge or critisize

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete