ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

favorite weather?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 May 2003, 11:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
EP_Version2

Default favorite weather?

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 15 May 2003, 11:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Re: favorite weather?

Quote:
eMAC said in post # :
SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well I like spring rain
but right now the weather is just bright and sunny...blah

so anyway Welcome back Eminempac

Old 15 May 2003, 11:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

colder the weather the better
Old 15 May 2003, 11:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
EP_Version2

dammit kurt how did u know i was eminempac, anyways thank you

Old 15 May 2003, 11:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
eMAC said in post # :
dammit kurt how did u know i was eminempac, anyways thank you
Your unique style of Spmaming is kinda standout

also watch this
eminempac-inemp=emac
somehow think I'm giving you WAY too much credit for creating thename that way tho

Old 15 May 2003, 12:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
EP_Version2

i cant fool u kurt, but im gona try next time i get banned and return

Old 15 May 2003, 12:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

How about if I give you a head start to thinking of how to trick him, because I'm about to ban you right now for being an alter. You said you were leaving yesterday and wanted to be banned or deleted and you were, now it's your turn to fulfill your wish and stay gone from here.
Old 15 May 2003, 12:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I'll be here to point you out again next time you return lol

Old 15 May 2003, 12:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

LOL @ this whole situation.
Old 15 May 2003, 12:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
EP_Version2

stick all my alters are deleted so there no reason to ban me

and kurt angle next time u all wouldnt even know its me

Old 15 May 2003, 12:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Wanna put money on the table?
Old 15 May 2003, 12:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
eMAC said in post # :
stick all my alters are deleted so there no reason to ban me

and kurt angle next time u all wouldnt even know its me
but I will...good luck....let me offer some advice tho

the best way to trick me is to let me forget about you
so like, disappear for a couple months and then come back
I wont even be thinkin to look for you

Old 15 May 2003, 01:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Raning when its hot out
Old 15 May 2003, 04:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

Rain

Go Timberwolves!
Old 15 May 2003, 04:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

RAIN