ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Catagories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 May 2003, 08:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road
Default Catagories

Nominations will be made by mods and members alike, though there are stipulations to each one and committees will also be formed.

1. You cannot nominate yourself.

2. There will be one or more awards for mods so we're not excluding anyone.

3. Anyone interested in joining a committee respond in this thread or pm me, which ever you feel omre comfrotable doing (or if you feel lazy and whichever is easier) :P

4. If you are interested in helping (period) please let me know as stated in the above fashion. I would like this to be something of hig magnitiude, seeing it looks like I won't be working this summer and I have about now 2 weeks left on here.

5. catagories that are posted tomorrow are just a draft (serious and silly ones alike)so if anyone would like to add a catagory let me know after i post it tomorrow.

6. Any suggestions given will be considered (Thanks DC for the ones oyu gave me yesterday)

7. I am going to be working on banner designs to give to those who win each catagory so anyone interested let me know.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 15 May 2003, 09:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

yeah, i can be on the um COMMITTEE...nuff said
Old 15 May 2003, 10:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I'll lend a hand as well, it would probably be useful for an OT mod to help with this.
Old 15 May 2003, 10:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

thanks people. i would like as many mods and several reg members to participate as possible.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 15 May 2003, 10:31 AM   #5 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

I guess i'll do something.
Old 15 May 2003, 10:34 AM   #6 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Quote:
THE TICK said in post # :
I guess i'll do something.
well as long as you let me know what you would like to do.

I am now complete
Old 15 May 2003, 11:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

I'll give you a boost and offer my services.

Anything ya need help with, just give me a ring-a-ding-ding and let me know what ya need.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 16 May 2003, 08:03 AM   #8 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Quote:
The Bleak said in post # :
I'll give you a boost and offer my services.

Anything ya need help with, just give me a ring-a-ding-ding and let me know what ya need.
thanks...i will be posting more details today as well as catagories and such. i want to make this as much as the real tihng would be, for the hell of it, what can I say? anyway some of you I iwll be ask for specific tasks to complete others can decide for themselves.

I am now complete