ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The Official Air Out Your Grievances With The OT Mods Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 May 2003, 06:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default The Official Air Out Your Grievances With The OT Mods Thread

It seems as of late, the abilities of myself and my fellow OT mods has come into question. A few of you have gone as far as to say that some of us if not all of us should be replaced. So in light of this I am creating this thread to get some of this out in the open in hopes of understanding everyone's points of view and feelings towards us and perhaps figuring out ways to improve poster/mod relationships. So with that being said, I am going to list each of the OT mods(including myself) and give everyone a chance to let out just what is the fucking problem they have.

Stick-

Sweet Tooth-

Evil-Ryan-

Now please, this will not turn into a flame fest. This is meant to be a discussion between intelligent individuals. Now I know some of you are not that smart but I am giving you the benifit of sitting at the grown folk's table. The first one to make a dipshit comment or start flaming get's banned from OT for 48 hours. This is a discussion not an argument. If you don't like what someone is saying then discuss it with them and keep it civilized.

Now... what seems to be the problem?
Old 14 May 2003, 06:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Stick- Needs to quit flaming in OT if he does not want other posters to flame

Sweet Tooth- no problem

Evil-Ryan- you are cool..

Why does the OT thread need 3 different MODs anyway??
Old 14 May 2003, 07:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

I have no problems with any of the OT mods

Go Timberwolves!
Old 14 May 2003, 08:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Stone_Bret

STICK-he flames all the damn time, he talks to much shi*
and he bans people just because they call him a name and
thats not right!

*stick should be replaced*

i dont have a problem with Ryan Or Sweet

Old 14 May 2003, 08:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Edge said in post # :
I have no problems with any of the OT mods
same here.
Old 14 May 2003, 08:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Stone_Bret said in post # :

By STEVE BOSTON and Steve should replace Kurt Angle on the Entertainmnet forum!!
Old 14 May 2003, 09:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

STOP MOVING THESE POINTLESS OT THREADS OVER TO THE WAR ZONE...IF ANY OF YOU OT MODS DON'T LIKE A THREAD YOU SHOULD MOVE IT TO THE RECYCLE BIN NOT THE WAR ZONE!!!

This is why I should become a MOD!!
Old 14 May 2003, 09:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kryptonite

stick - No probs, he's a great mod

Screw Job - No problems with him really, tho his threats do seem to be empty

Evil Ryan - no big problems

Over all I think you guys do a good job...only suggestion is How bout you do some Alter banning...Eminempac comes to mind

***adds*** Tho if you guys don't think you can hack it, I know a certain former OT mod who IS willing to come out of his retirement to whoop ass

Old 14 May 2003, 09:41 PM   #9 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

Stick- Doing a great job. One of PWF's best mods.

Sweet Tooth- He needs to be demodded. He doesn't follow the forum rules, he takes advantage of the mod options, he also is a horrible spammer.

Evil-Ryan- No problems, doing a good job.
Old 14 May 2003, 10:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

No problems with ya. Don't think I ever really have.

Now I suppose I'm gonna have to put me and slash on the line as well...

nah.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 15 May 2003, 01:03 AM   #11 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

you guys are doing a decent job.....i gots no complaints
Old 15 May 2003, 04:45 AM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
STEVE BOSTON said in post #2 :
Stick- Needs to quit flaming in OT if he does not want other posters to flame
LOL, where do I flame?

Quote:
Stone_Bret said in post #4 :
STICK-he flames all the damn time, he talks to much shi*
and he bans people just because they call him a name and
thats not right!

LOL, I've only banned like 3 people from OT. You numerous times because you create alters, BM for not listening to a warning, and Taylor for not listening to a warning. I'm not a ban happy MOD, I just ban you because you don't add anything here and you make alters just to come back to get into OT.

Quote:
STEVE BOSTON said in post #7 :
STOP MOVING THESE POINTLESS OT THREADS OVER TO THE WAR ZONE...IF ANY OF YOU OT MODS DON'T LIKE A THREAD YOU SHOULD MOVE IT TO THE RECYCLE BIN NOT THE WAR ZONE!!!

This is why I should become a MOD!!
If a thread is a fight from the beginning, I'll move it to WZ. If I can, I'll split a thread and move the flaming parts to WZ, if I don't wanna be bothered with doing that, I'll move it to Recycle. And no, you should not be a mod of any forum.

Quote:
Kurt Angle said in post #8 :
stick - No probs, he's a great mod
Thanks man

Quote:
THE TICK said in post #9 :
Stick- Doing a great job. One of PWF's best mods.
Thanks Tickficial

And thanks to all the people that said all the mods were doing good/great or whatever.
Old 15 May 2003, 07:46 AM   #13 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

y'all are doing fine. and if I have any conerns I will let you know upfront.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 15 May 2003, 08:14 AM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Well thanks for you support everyone, The opinion of "Tick/afficial" really doesn't matter to me most since he showed his true colors. Tho I wonder why he says I abuse of my options when I only banned one person in here?..Meh

And Kurt Stop calling me screw job will ya.
Old 15 May 2003, 08:54 AM   #15 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Did I call you Screw Job again?? ooops ....my bad
You should just change your name to Screw Job lol