ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

i'll do anything for a mod spot

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 May 2003, 04:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Stone_Bret

Default can a mod ban me from meetings of mind

please........

Old 14 May 2003, 04:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Are you asking me if I have the ability to, or if I will ban you as a favor to you?
Old 14 May 2003, 04:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LOL, why do you want to be banned from MOTM?
Old 14 May 2003, 04:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Stone_Bret

actually i will like to be ban from all forums right now except

ot,wwe,,suggestions,and war zone but no admin or
super moderator is on at the moment so i'll wait i guess.

dont worry about why i wana be banned fro motm
just ban me please

Old 14 May 2003, 04:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Quote:
Stone_Bret said in post # :
ot,wwe,,suggestions,and war zone but no admin or
super moderator is on at the moment so i'll wait i guess.

those forums right there ban him from those so he has al the other ones left

Old 14 May 2003, 04:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Well to be honest with you, OT and MoTM kinda some as a package. I don't think us normal mods have the ability to ban you from the sub-forum
Old 14 May 2003, 04:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
Stone_Bret

i dont get why u cant

the same people thats moding ot is the mods of motm

well if u cant then, ok

Old 14 May 2003, 04:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Evil-Ryan said in post # :
Well to be honest with you, OT and MoTM kinda some as a package. I don't think us normal mods have the ability to ban you from the sub-forum
its easy

they have a different foum number so you can

Old 14 May 2003, 04:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
Stone_Bret

P go blow a crack of an ass

sorry about the lanuage but she asked for it

Old 14 May 2003, 04:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Ok calm down you two.
Old 14 May 2003, 04:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Flaming in OT from a newbie? I guess I'll let you off with a warning this time, but next time you're gone from here for 24 hours.

By the way, since you are a newbie, right? How did you know that us mods have the power to ban from our forums? Just curious....
Old 14 May 2003, 04:23 PM   #12 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

lmao this guy is hilarious
Old 14 May 2003, 04:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

yeah I told Dc this guy has alter written all over him

Old 14 May 2003, 04:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
Stone_Bret

i have read a thread in suggestions about this person
name tick mad because a moderator banned him,so i figured
u mods can ban like administrators

Old 14 May 2003, 04:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

So a newbie comes to a new message board and decides to go read all the interesting threads in suggestion box? Makes perfect sense to me