ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

hey i was thinking....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 May 2003, 09:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road
Default hey i was thinking....

what do you all think? We submit names for catagories in which the mods can see the polls only and then just announce them? I don't know it was just a thought...

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 14 May 2003, 11:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I don't understand what you mean?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 14 May 2003, 11:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

If we make the PWF. awards we'll have to create categorys. Some seriious ones and some just for fun.
Old 14 May 2003, 11:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Quote:
XDS said in post # :
I don't understand what you mean?
well somoen hosts the whole damn tihng...the mods or some of us come up with catagoories for it serious and silly...we have banners for the winners. Everyone votes on the winners or we could have a panel of judges based on each catagory...limit the voting for a few days without the winners knowing
and then pick a day to present the awards...for the hell of it

does it make sense?

the mods form each forum would have to have a say for each person selected for an award representing the forum...kind of like a poster of the month deal but with different catagoies and what have you. it would take a lot of wokr but would be very interesting...

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 14 May 2003, 12:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

It would take a lot of work. Too much work for me. I'll just post mine here...when I think of them all

Come up with some categories.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 14 May 2003, 12:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Ok cool enough..since htis will be my last few weeks here I can do it though I would like one mod from each forum to come up with an award for it, and I will see who i can get to help me with posting polls and making banners and such...but its only a go ahead if the majority of the mods around and such want ot do this..

I am now complete
Old 14 May 2003, 12:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

let me give an example..if the mods at a particular forum which to give out one catagory then they post the name of the catagory and such, if not I cna come up with a catagory for that forum anfd they can suggest names and we place a poll where only the mods and judges can see and we specify a date in which to name them and give them a special banner or somehtin of sorts to distinguish them...

I am now complete
Old 14 May 2003, 01:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

another popularity contest...we should just have ryan and angle host the OT popularity contest again or whatever..
Old 14 May 2003, 02:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Quote:
dogcatcher said in post # :
another popularity contest...we should just have ryan and angle host the OT popularity contest again or whatever..
I don't want this based on a popularity contest
i want this based on posts and quality posting, not popularity otherwise I would have called it a popularity contest. In addition I wanted to include all forums, and mods as well as judges outside of the modding forums to help pick winners.

I am now complete
Old 14 May 2003, 02:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

I want this to be as fair as possibly and as unbiased (though i know nothig is 100% possible)

I am now complete
Old 14 May 2003, 02:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I have tried that already and I only got about 2 or 3 votes...
Old 14 May 2003, 02:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Quote:
STEVE BOSTON said in post # :
I have tried that already and I only got about 2 or 3 votes...
well if I don;t get enough of such a hting then I will do it myself and go by posts and what I see. I will do it too...

I am now complete
Old 14 May 2003, 03:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

ill do it
Old 14 May 2003, 04:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

That's a cool idea Sarah

Go Timberwolves!
Old 14 May 2003, 04:40 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

yeah i gave her some advice on how to do it...so if she needs people to judge or whatever it can be me as one of them, since no one every nominates me for this crazy stuff anyway.