ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The Top 5 Worst of PWF

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 May 2003, 11:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak
Default The Top 5 Worst of PWF

Who in your opion are the Top 5 Worst on PWF.

Who out of all of the flammers, spammers, pests, stalkers, alters, Olympic Crybabies, and the stupidest, most idiotic, retarded bunch of skunk rapers deserves to be on the Top 5 Worst PWF Posters list?

Make sure your honest because this is a serious thread.

Oh and one more thing:

NO FLAMMING AT ALL!!!!!!

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 13 May 2003, 11:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

The Bleak
The Bleak
The Bleak
The Bleak
The Bleak

Why did you make this thread you just trying to get people to start shit with each other and that makes you one of the worst posters of all
Old 13 May 2003, 11:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of

hell, we have all of the Top 10 poster list, so I thought it was time for a Top 5 Worst posters list.

Plus I felt like making the thread. So if you don't like the topic, don't post in the thread.

(oh thanks for all of the compliments WPG)

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 14 May 2003, 12:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Re: The Top 5 Worst of PWF

Quote:
The Bleak said in post # :
Who in your opion are the Top 5 Worst on PWF.

Who out of all of the flammers, spammers, pests, stalkers, and the stupidest, most idiotic, retarded bunch of skunk rapers deserves to be on the Top 5 Worst PWF Posters list?

Make sure your honest because this is a serious thread.

Oh and one more thing:

NO FLAMMING AT ALL!!!!!!

Christ almighty, just draw the bullseye on my forehead now whydontcha.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 14 May 2003, 12:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

ahh.... come on Marbles, your not hated that much.

I bet you only make 34 people's lists.

Old 14 May 2003, 12:36 AM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Bleak you were bored weren't you lol...see even though most people figure i would make a list with marbles on it, i am not..cause actually why i don't agree with some things he does he is not in that category of worst posters...he does make the board more exciting.
Old 14 May 2003, 12:37 AM   #7 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
dogcatcher said in post # :
Bleak you were bored weren't you lol...see even though most people figure i would make a list with marbles on it, i am not..cause actually why i don't agree with some things he does he is not in that category of worst posters...he does make the board more exciting.

Hey, thanks buddy! If you weren't such an asshole I'd compliment you too!!!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 14 May 2003, 12:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Mr. Marbles said in post # :

Hey, thanks buddy! If you weren't such an asshole I'd compliment you too!!!
i know i am an asshole, a cynical asshole to be exact...if you knew me or i knew you we might have different opinons..but let's see top 5 worst

not in any order

Camini
Arnold
Eminempac
Dan Maverick
probally some other warzone chump that psycho/marbles/Da loo destroyed
Old 14 May 2003, 12:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

Hell Yeah I was bored. The boards were so dead. So where's your guy's lists?

and Marbles, don't feel to bad. I mean you didn't make WPG's list. So that's one person that thinks your good.

Old 14 May 2003, 12:45 AM   #10 (permalink)

Wait until the Angles and KrayzieGurls and Mighty Mutts discover this thread. Boy, are they gonna rip me a new asshole....yet another I can thoroughly enjoy.

Although I will admit, when it comes to spamming, nobody can hold a candle to The Marbleous One, the all-time greatest baby.
Old 14 May 2003, 12:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

Just wait until Angle reads the Olympic Crybabies mention in my first post.

Heh heh...

Old 14 May 2003, 08:22 AM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Re: Re: The Top 5 Worst of PWF

Quote:
CHRISTIAN said in post # :

Christ almighty, just draw the bullseye on my forehead now whydontcha.
LMAO

Seriously on no particular order.

Camini
EminemPacPWF
THE TICK
Martin

Can't think of anyone else.

Honorable mention to Marbles but just for the spamming. Besides that he's cool.
Old 14 May 2003, 11:07 AM   #13 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

oh my, too many to decide on, oh well here goes

Forgotten Sin
Sweet Tooth
Steve Boston
Bloodice
BlackbeltDude
Old 14 May 2003, 11:11 AM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Here's my list of PWF's worst. This of all time, not just current. It's also in no particular order.

Camini
EminemPac and all his alters
Blu Angel
Boston
Forgotten Sin

That's my list, deal with it
Old 14 May 2003, 11:11 AM   #15 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

I plead the fifth..actually I have only one or 2 pweople to put on that list...

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete