ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Come on down to PWF's coffeehouse!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 May 2003, 10:51 PM   #1 (permalink)

Mr Canada is on a distinguished road
Default Come on down to PWF's coffeehouse!!

Welcome to Mr. Canadas coffee house...do u have a unusal talent?Can u make people laugh...well Mr.Canada will see how good u are!!(As well as the pwf posters will conrtibute to that)

I will give u a situaion..and the first 3 posters that respond will have to give a "creative response to the situation"..now this could be in the form of a photo caption.Or just a situation that I give u.

This may sound like creative writing..but it's not, mods don't move it please

You will be Chosen by me and another person of my chocie (Dunno who yet) to judge u,,,(If we have a problem we'll get a third guy to do a tie break)

Ok...here's a situation

Wierd things to do to a drunk Hobo (Sounds odd)

First 3 to respond will get Judged

Old 13 May 2003, 11:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

1- set the news papers they use as blankets on fire
2- give em a bottle of rubbing alcohol disguised as whiskey
3- when they are asleep drag them into the middle of the street

Old 13 May 2003, 11:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

-make him sing karokee...LMAO

-take his cardboard box to the recycle bin, and tell him that his house has been repo

-when he is alseep in his box, shake the box and yell earthquake
Old 14 May 2003, 12:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

- mug him for all his money
- Piss on his barrel fire
- beg for his change
Old 12 Jun 2003, 01:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

DC's Early morning bump,,,yeah i was fucking bored, so deal with it biotches
Old 12 Jun 2003, 03:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

I know I'm #4 to respond, but I'm going to do it anyway.

-Walk up to him and say "Hi Dad."

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 12 Jun 2003, 06:10 AM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

1) Pour week-old milk on him
2) Set his big toe on fire
3) Shoot him in the face with my 9
Old 12 Jun 2003, 10:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
THE GREAT ONE

ROCKY -MCJ- is on a distinguished road

HELL EVERYBODY KNOWS THERE ALL BUT 3 THINGS YOU COULD DO WITH A BUM:

WALK UP TO HIM AND ASK HIM IF HE COULD SPARE SOME CHANGE

ASK HIM IF HE GOT HIS SLEEPING BAG/HOME FROM JC PENNEY OR SEARS

TELL HIM HIS TEETH ARE REALLY MADE OUT OF IVORY AND WORTH LOTS OF MONEY,HAND HIM A PAIR OF PEOPLES PLIERS AND WALK AWAY

Old 12 Jun 2003, 12:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

So who is this new Rocky cat? Cuz he aint the one and only Rocky McJohnson. Cuz hes tyler, and hes on now. So new guy who are you?
Old 14 Jun 2003, 12:59 AM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

wb Rock.
Old 15 Jun 2003, 06:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

still me guys,still me
Old 15 Jun 2003, 07:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
THE GREAT ONE

ROCKY -MCJ- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
~anomaly~ said in post # :
still me guys,still me
AH YOU SHUT YOUR MONKEYASS UP TYLER! GOD DAMN 7PM AND YOUR FAT ASS MOMMA STILL GOT THE 5 O'CLOCK SHADOW ALL OVER HER JABA THE SLUT BELLY..GO SHAVE IT ALL OFF,SUPERGLUE IT TO THAT FACE THAT LOOK MORE LIKE SUMMIT THE GREAT ONE DROPPED IN THE PEOPLES TOILET BOWL AND THEN YOU'LL GET TAKEN FOR SOMETHING MORE THAN A PRE-PUBESCENT PEOPLES PECKERWOOD! GET OUTTA HERE MR DURDEN BEFORE THE ONLY DAMN SOAP YOU'LL BE SAMPLING IS THE KIND THAT LATHERS UP YOUR MONKEYASS WHEN YA HEAD TO PRISON FOR THOSE MONKEYASS MAGAZINES THAT ARE AS YOU WELL KNOW NOT EXACTLY ARCHIE COMICS..THE -MCJ- GOT MILLIONS TO ENTERTAIN SO ROLL OVER BEETHOVEN AND DON'T STOP TO SAMPLE THE POONTANG.

Old 15 Jun 2003, 09:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

whatever rocky. You're tyler.
Old 15 Jun 2003, 09:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

LMAO good one Tyler
Old 15 Jun 2003, 09:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

I actually thought your rock gimmick was cool tyler.