ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Click here if you like VIOLENCE

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 May 2003, 09:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Click here if you like VIOLENCE

The Punisher Movie....no Dolph Lundgren...the Real deal...Thomas Jane as the lead John Travolta as the bad guy

Summer 2004
been waiting for this for a while

and hell since I got your attention...John Voight is in talks to be the bad guy in the upcoming Ghost Rider movie

Marvel has taken the ball that is Super hero movies and run with it...now how bout DC taking it back...I want a fucking GOOD Batman movie

Old 14 May 2003, 01:18 AM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

ehhh dont think travolta willmake a good comic book villian and I didnt really like the first punisher so I am a bit hesitent to see the new one allthough the ghostrider one I may see
Old 14 May 2003, 06:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

oh yay another super hero movie...
Old 14 May 2003, 07:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I wonder if Thomas Jane is into Scientology like Travolta is???
Old 14 May 2003, 07:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Wyk3d yN said in post # :
ehhh dont think travolta willmake a good comic book villian and I didnt really like the first punisher so I am a bit hesitent to see the new one allthough the ghostrider one I may see
I think the first punisher movie was hated by all
...including marvel execs....as for Travolta playin a bad guy, Travolta makes an awesome bad guy

Nic Cage is rumored to be up for Ghost Rider so I am hesitant about that one...I hate Cage

Old 14 May 2003, 07:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Rebel said in post # :
oh yay another super hero movie...
for the record...neither Ghost Rider nor Punisher is truly considered a "Hero"....I mean really one is a motorcycle riding demon with a flaming skull, the other wears a skull on his chest and kills people..not exactly a "hero" per se

Old 14 May 2003, 11:32 PM   #7 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle
I think the first punisher movie was hated by all
...including marvel execs....as for Travolta playin a bad guy, Travolta makes an awesome bad guy

Nic Cage is rumored to be up for Ghost Rider so I am hesitant about that one...I hate Cage
yes if he wants to he can make a good bad guy ie broken arrow but there is a difference between a bad guy and a comic book bad guy you have to follow certain guidelines with comics
Old 14 May 2003, 11:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

i'm so sick of these cartoon movies

Old 15 May 2003, 11:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

^

You mean comic book movies..