ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

So, you ever had your own message board?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 May 2003, 08:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
naughty So, you ever had your own message board?

Well have you? I've got my own forums now *hint* *hint*. I just built them the other night, they're free forums but I really took them to the max and made them look like PWF as much as possible. I've got about 84 smilies and 16 forums with a bunch of mod spots open. The post count there is low but only because I haven't started advertising yet.

http://invisionfree.com/forums/Pro_W...hem/index.php?
Old 13 May 2003, 08:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

no but I will...building my own site...coming soon

look for it fall 2004

Old 13 May 2003, 08:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I never made my own boards and I probably never will.
Old 13 May 2003, 08:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

^^^Same
Old 13 May 2003, 08:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

btw BM...if I were still OT mod, this thread would so be closed and sent to the Recycling Bin...blatant advertising...for shame

Old 13 May 2003, 08:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

oh And im at your forums now
Old 13 May 2003, 08:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Kurt Angle said in post # :
btw BM...if I were still OT mod, this thread would so be closed and sent to the Recycling Bin...blatant advertising...for shame
I added a topic Kurt, "have you ever had your own forums". Besides, how else am I supposed to advertise the fuckin site?
Old 13 May 2003, 08:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Put it in your sig BM and continue to post here.

Go to other sites and advertise.

Ummm send it to random emails that you search for that are wrestling based.

And no, I have never had my own forums. I don't think I want the responsibility of my own forums either.
Old 13 May 2003, 08:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

Quote:
Rebel said in post # :
I never made my own boards and I probably never will.
^What he said

Go Timberwolves!
Old 13 May 2003, 09:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Bad Magick said in post #7 :

I added a topic Kurt, "have you ever had your own forums". Besides, how else am I supposed to advertise the fuckin site?

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post #8 :
Put it in your sig BM and continue to post here.

Go to other sites and advertise.

Ummm send it to random emails that you search for that are wrestling based.

And no, I have never had my own forums. I don't think I want the responsibility of my own forums either.
Topic or not BM, its Blatant Advertising...I believe Stick answered for me

Old 13 May 2003, 09:38 PM   #11 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

bah, everyone knows who i am now anyway....

http://members.lycos.co.uk/afficial/Forums/
Old 13 May 2003, 09:41 PM   #12 (permalink)

Mr Canada is on a distinguished road

I dunno if this is a great idea...it takes unnecessary bandwidth..but a "PLug forum" for websites.It can give some people some options.Just an idea..maybe not a good one, but an idea none the less

Old 14 May 2003, 08:19 AM   #13 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

Nope, never and won't have one either...

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 14 May 2003, 09:54 AM   #14 (permalink)
The Natural

Mike C is on a distinguished road

Well the Bar & Grill was my idea to get started and now is in the hands of four people, myself Kilroy Spot and Foos.
Old 14 May 2003, 10:17 AM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Meh I might join BMs place.