ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Evil vs Evil

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 May 2003, 08:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Evil vs Evil

Yup.....I got a treat for ya kids....

1 , 2 Freddy's coming for you....3, 4 better lock your door
5, 6 Grab your crucifix,..... 7, 8 better stay up late
9, 10 Never sleep again

Freddy vs Jason...Evil vs Evil...Franchise vs Franchise
who will win, nobody knows...al we do know is a lot of dumb teenagers are gonna die

and now since you've all been so good

THE FREDDY VS JASON TRAILER IN QUICKTIMEClick here...you know you want to

Old 13 May 2003, 08:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

ARE YOU FUCKIN' SERIOUS....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 13 May 2003, 08:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

yup yup
...check ...clicky clicky

Who's your buddy?

Old 13 May 2003, 08:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

O...Well...My dreams have been shattered....

Shitty Punch Lines...Stupid-Ass CG Graphics....I wish they would have taken the..."We'll scare you by not showin' you what's around the corner" route rather than..."Here's a naked chick taken a shower...Who you know is gonna get it" route...

But what did I expect...I'm goin' to see it anyways...Thanxs Kurt for bringin' it to my attention...

9 Times....
Old 13 May 2003, 09:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
The Outsider said in post # :
O...Well...My dreams have been shattered....

Shitty Punch Lines...Stupid-Ass CG Graphics....I wish they would have taken the..."We'll scare you by not showin' you what's around the corner" route rather than..."Here's a naked chick taken a shower...Who you know is gonna get it" route...

But what did I expect...I'm goin' to see it anyways...Thanxs Kurt for bringin' it to my attention...
its just a teaser....give it a chance...for a teaser its pretty cool

Old 13 May 2003, 09:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Yeah I kind of just realised that now...

It's just I love the old school horror/thrasher films...Nightmare...Child's Play...Friday The 13Th... Rather than the new bacth such as Jepper Creepers and Urban Legend and so on...

I would have just liked more if people like Kelly Rowland weren't in it while Kane Hodder should be in it...But alas...As you said it a teaser...And I will hold judgement until I see the film....

9 Times....
Old 13 May 2003, 09:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Yeah I kind of just realised that now...

It's just I love the old school horror/thrasher films...Nightmare...Child's Play...Friday The 13Th... Rather than the new bacth such as Jepper Creepers and Urban Legend and so on...

I would have just liked more if people like Kelly Rowland weren't in it while Kane Hodder should be in it...But alas...As you said it a teaser...And I will hold judgement until I see the film....
Urban Legends(the first one) was kinda cool...Jeepers Creepers dropped the ball with the ending...did I give you a link for the trailer for JC2??...if not let me know...

Kelly is gonna die, so that makes it better for me anyways, Kane would be nice but he was a big dude and they needed Jason to be more of an even Match for Freddy

Old 13 May 2003, 09:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Well yea I know...But I think that is what lead to Jason bein' such a figure amongst Slasher films....Because up until Kane took over playin' the role of Jason...All previous guys were homo's IMHO...

His figure made him to look intimidatin' and real scary...While he looked calcualtin'...But also as dumb as a brick...Where as Freddy was the frail...Yet suprisingly scary and deadly Villain...Well up until they made him a court chester...

So I was assumin' they would match those two premises up...Where Jason would be the Walkin' Drone who uses Brute force and Freddy was the cold calculatin' thinker...

Instead of tryin' to match these guys up as evenly as possible...They should have played on both charcters strength's and weaknesses...

But alas...I'm goin' to stop over analysin...It's a horror film...Not a drama that dwelves into the meanin' of life...Should be a fun watch....

Umm....I don't think you posted the JC II link....

9 Times....
Old 13 May 2003, 09:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:

Umm....I don't think you posted the JC II link....
ask and ye shall recieve....here ya go Outsider

this one might be an entertaining 2 hours I'll never get back
I saw this trailer and will give it a shot...but if it ends like the last one I'm burnin down someone's houseJeepers Creepers 2

Old 13 May 2003, 09:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Hmmm....It kinda aroused my interest...Damn...That's a tough one to call...I must say though...the openin' scene with The Scare-Crow and "Billy" was mighty cool...

9 Times....
Old 13 May 2003, 10:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kryptonite

see...ya just gotta give things a chance bro

I'm hopin its cool...really hopin

Old 13 May 2003, 10:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Yea...True Kurt...Very true...

9 Times....
Old 14 May 2003, 01:45 PM   #13 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

freddy vs jason looks good and from the trailor jc2 looks somewhat better then 1 but i do think it is kinda lame that it is all focused just around the school bus at least in 1 they used the whole town
Old 19 May 2003, 06:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason
Default Freddy vs Jason trailer

Thought you all may want to see this,I watched it and I think the movie looks cool,I'm a big fan of both Freddy and Jason and I definetely want to see it on August 15th

Here's the link:
http://www.freddyvsjason.com/
Old 19 May 2003, 07:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kryptonite

sorry Jason this was already posted ...so I merged threads