ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

changes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 May 2003, 01:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road
Default changes

why, if you have, have oyu changed a certain aspect of yorself?

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 13 May 2003, 01:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

what in the name of sandpaper are you talking bout?
Old 13 May 2003, 01:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Re: changes

Quote:
Sarah said in post # :
why, if you have, have oyu changed a certain aspect of yorself?
Because the police were getting suspicious...
Old 13 May 2003, 01:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

ok i need to give clarification (yes htis is one of those serious topics).

Sometimes there ocmes a time in apersons life where they react to situations in one aprticular way and the somehting ccurs to change the natural reatcion a person has. that person then sees things idifferently and does things differently. What event or happening has occured for you to go through such a change...for example
I decided I needed to go through a cleansing of sortsto become more spiritual because it was part of who I was at one time and I need that in my life.

Now does it make sense?

Sorry if I threw everyone off.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 13 May 2003, 02:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

ah okay...ummm...in that sense i don't know
Old 13 May 2003, 02:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Because my horrible temper and negative attitude made me lose something of great value.
Old 13 May 2003, 02:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

your mind? no seriously dude, glad to know that you were able to change something that might have been a negative in your life.
Old 13 May 2003, 02:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Well, I haven't really changed it completely, but I slowly am trying to improve it....
Old 13 May 2003, 02:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

at least you know you have a problem...and knowing is half the battle - GI JOE
Old 13 May 2003, 02:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Quote:
dogcatcher said in post # :
at least you know you have a problem...and knowing is half the battle - GI JOE
now you get it?

I am now complete
Old 13 May 2003, 02:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Sarah said in post # :

now you get it?
Old 13 May 2003, 02:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Quote:
dogcatcher said in post # :

scratch that now I understand why you are

I am now complete

Last edited by Sarah; 13 May 2003 at 02:57 PM.
Old 13 May 2003, 02:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Natural

Mike C is on a distinguished road

I'm a pretty paranoid person, I spend a lot of time consumed with thinking this person doesn't like me, or that person is talking about me behind my back or whatever... it's really stupid and I'm trying to change that because it causes problems for all my friends who I can't just trust to be friends
Old 13 May 2003, 03:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Sarah said in post # :

scratch that now I understand why you are

and why is that...i see no changes, all i see is racist faces..
Old 13 May 2003, 03:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Quote:
Hollywood Hogan said in post # :
Because my horrible temper and negative attitude made me lose something of great value.
what's that?