ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Boredom

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 May 2003, 01:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road
Default Boredom

what do you do when you're bored?

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 13 May 2003, 01:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Listen to music.. come on here, go for a run, watch t.v call some people...
Old 13 May 2003, 01:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Sleeping is always a good option. I haven't been bored this past week with finals, work and lots of other crap i had to put up with, but i'm not complaining.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 13 May 2003, 01:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

listen to music like i am now

"excuse me miss whats ya name,ewwwwww oooo
i see some ladies tonight that should be rollin with
jason,jason,lady whats ya name ewww oooo,i see
some ladies tonight that should be rollin with jason,jason
they be like hes no idol, please dont like him,hes no nice one"

damn i love that song

Old 13 May 2003, 01:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

usually i come on here during work, but other than that i go out and make plans for such things.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 13 May 2003, 01:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Play my Playstation 2, smoke weed and masterbate....not always in that order.
Old 13 May 2003, 02:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
CrAzy Beautiful said in post #2 :
Listen to music.. come on here, go for a run, watch t.v call some people...
you could call me

Quote:
mArTiN said in post #4 :
listen to music like i am now

"excuse me miss whats ya name,ewwwwww oooo
i see some ladies tonight that should be rollin with
jason,jason,lady whats ya name ewww oooo,i see
some ladies tonight that should be rollin with jason,jason
they be like hes no idol, please dont like him,hes no nice one"

damn i love that song
ummm i hope your name is jason and you changed the words to talk about yourself cause if not..you are singing it wrong..it's jay-z not jason.
Old 13 May 2003, 02:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Come on here, listen to music, watch tv, or play video games.
Old 13 May 2003, 03:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

Listen to music..Go outside for some road hockey or basketball....Come on here...Play ps2...or ESHM on my pc

Go Timberwolves!
Old 13 May 2003, 03:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

You get yourself a homework assignment direct from yours truly..heres a homework assignment designed to get rid of some boredom in your life..you can all do this to add a little something to your pitifull existence:

Go to the store and by some Icy-Hot or another cream that feels warm on contact. Now place some of this stuff on the the receiver part of various payphones in the mall or around town. The key part comes with a little note you will leave taped to the phone stating "You have just touched a highly toxic poison that is currently running through you body. you have approximately 30 mins before this kills you, unless you get to a hospital in time. Have a nice day!" The heat from the cream will make them believe they have been infected w/ something. Watch the panic ensue.The sit back and laugh..boredom resumes until your next assignment crops up.
Old 13 May 2003, 03:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :
You get yourself a homework assignment direct from yours truly..heres a homework assignment designed to get rid of some boredom in your life..you can all do this to add a little something to your pitifull existence:

Go to the store and by some Icy-Hot or another cream that feels warm on contact. Now place some of this stuff on the the receiver part of various payphones in the mall or around town. The key part comes with a little note you will leave taped to the phone stating "You have just touched a highly toxic poison that is currently running through you body. you have approximately 30 mins before this kills you, unless you get to a hospital in time. Have a nice day!" The heat from the cream will make them believe they have been infected w/ something. Watch the panic ensue.The sit back and laugh..boredom resumes until your next assignment crops up.
LMFAO That's fuckin awesome. I think I might try that one day
Old 13 May 2003, 03:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Quote:

LMAO that is pretty funny.

I am now complete
Old 13 May 2003, 03:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

Quote:

LMAO

Go Timberwolves!
Old 13 May 2003, 03:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Glad you like guys..I have many more but that would destroy the boredom and I reckon we need a little to keep us decent..your next assignment will pop up soon though.
Old 13 May 2003, 03:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

kind of reminds me of when my unlce showed me hot to hot wire a car, and pay phones.

Those were the days

I am now complete