ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What makes a Loser?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 May 2003, 08:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road
Default What makes a Loser?

tell me what you think a loser is...

here is one...
this loser is a loser because this person doesn't know reality from the truth or reality. This person is very selfish, too. Whiny, bratty, ignorant, blind, clouded, stupid, unispired, lost, useless, pathetic, weak, moronic, and compleely clueless. This person has no job and expects others to support this person. Anyway this defines what a loser is to me...if I can think of anympore qualities i will be sure ot mention them...ever know a loser who actually had potential to do great things but misused it all?

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 13 May 2003, 08:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

a loser is the white girls word!

a loser is someone that dosent win!

Old 13 May 2003, 08:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Quote:
mArTiN said in post # :
a loser is the white girls word!

a loser is someone that dosent win!
so then tell me 9i am not a white girl either) what constitues a loser other than someone who doesn;t win...why don't they win?

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 13 May 2003, 08:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I know one word that describes a 'loser' a perfectly.

STICK
Old 13 May 2003, 08:28 AM   #5 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

they dont win because they lost
they dont lose because they won

Old 13 May 2003, 08:39 AM   #6 (permalink)

Mr Canada is on a distinguished road

A loser is someone who participates in a message board...also, those fools like like wrestling...total losers, video games....that defines loserdom....wait one sec..I like all of those things

I would look at a loser as someone who is not motivated to better themseleves as this should be the constant plight of humans.

Old 13 May 2003, 08:48 AM   #7 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
I know one word that describes a 'loser' a perfectly.

STICK
nah dude trust me I don't think you're a loser...

I am now complete
Old 13 May 2003, 09:05 AM   #8 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Quote:
Mr Canada said in post # :
A loser is someone who participates in a message board...also, those fools like like wrestling...total losers, video games....that defines loserdom....wait one sec..I like all of those things

I would look at a loser as someone who is not motivated to better themseleves as this should be the constant plight of humans.
(the second half)
agreed i will have to add that on to my definition...thats a nice way of putting, good.

I am now complete
Old 13 May 2003, 09:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Sarah said in post # :

nah dude trust me I don't think you're a loser...
STICKzophrenic
Pain Ends At The Grave...
Member: 25
Mood: Living In Torment & Hell

All of that ^^^ says differently, especially the 9051....
Old 13 May 2003, 09:26 AM   #10 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Quote:

STICKzophrenic
Pain Ends At The Grave...
Member: 25
Mood: Living In Torment & Hell

All of that ^^^ says differently, especially the 9051....
see you are not understanding my definition of a loser...do you knw what it is you want in life? Have you set a real goal? Do you have a life (i know you do, because any guy who has his girl there within where he is and goes outhas to have a life), friends, so to speak/ I know you do. You never go out at all and your pc is your best friend, or the phone is? How about going to school or getting a job and not living off the government or other people begging for money and such and never repaying back(a very large amount)? I find that hard to believe that someone like you would do something of such a nature in which oyu would be self destructive.

I am now complete
Old 13 May 2003, 09:27 AM   #11 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

we both know you are not in a grave and don;t live in hell otherwise you wouldn;t be here...life is what you make of it and don't ever lose the part of you that knows how to enjoy it.

I am now complete
Old 13 May 2003, 09:36 AM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Sarah said in post # :

see you are not understanding my definition of a loser...do you knw what it is you want in life? Have you set a real goal? Do you have a life (i know you do, because any guy who has his girl there within where he is and goes outhas to have a life), friends, so to speak/ I know you do. You never go out at all and your pc is your best friend, or the phone is? How about going to school or getting a job and not living off the government or other people begging for money and such and never repaying back(a very large amount)? I find that hard to believe that someone like you would do something of such a nature in which oyu would be self destructive.
You just explained why I am a loser. I don't know what I want in life. I have no goals. I have a girlfriend yes, but I haven't seen her in FOUR months. I haven't even talked to her but like 6 times TOTAL in those same 4 months. Friends? One of my best friends is my girlfriend, who I haven't seen or talked to in 4 months. My other best friend lives 45 minutes away and I very rarely see him or talk to him. As for a job, well I want one. It seems impossible to get one as I'm the only person in this house with a freakin car and it seems like I'm running everyone's errands every fuckin day. As for being 'self destructive', I would have destructed myself long ago if I wasn't such a fucking coward. I serve no purpose in this life or this world. I'm just another useless bastard that doesn't deserve to live.

Quote:
Sarah said in post # :
we both know you are not in a grave and don;t live in hell otherwise you wouldn;t be here...life is what you make of it and don't ever lose the part of you that knows how to enjoy it.
I don't mean I'm in the grave literally. I mean it figuratively, as in I feel like I'm dead and in my own personal grave right now. Same with the 'living in torment & hell' piece. My life is my own personal hell and grave.
Old 13 May 2003, 09:38 AM   #13 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

all of us feel that way at some point in our lives...it doesn;t make oyu a loser. All of us are human and we have things called feelings and they vary. you might feel that way today or tomorrow but nothign says oyu can;t be happy again you know? It still does not constitute a loser

Quote:
You just explained why I am a loser. I don't know what I want in life. I have no goals. I have a girlfriend yes, but I haven't seen her in FOUR months. I haven't even talked to her but like 6 times TOTAL in those same 4 months. Friends? One of my best friends is my girlfriend, who I haven't seen or talked to in 4 months. My other best friend lives 45 minutes away and I very rarely see him or talk to him. As for a job, well I want one. It seems impossible to get one as I'm the only person in this house with a freakin car and it seems like I'm running everyone's errands every fuckin day. As for being 'self destructive', I would have destructed myself long ago if I wasn't such a fucking coward. I serve no purpose in this life or this world. I'm just another useless bastard that doesn't deserve to live.

I don't mean I'm in the grave literally. I mean it figuratively, as in I feel like I'm dead and in my own personal grave right now. Same with the 'living in torment & hell' piece. My life is my own personal hell and grave.

I am now complete
Old 13 May 2003, 11:05 AM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I don't think You're a loser STICK. Besides we all have a purpose in life with the exception of that person Sarah described.
Old 13 May 2003, 11:34 AM   #15 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Mr Canada said in post # :

Really..now why should I or anyone else for that matter bother about continually bettering themselves,because society adds fabric to being a success in the way we are perceived by the world.How good I look,how I can go that extra mile and get that little bit more in shape,how I can promote my image of success through aesthetic quality..I totally disagree with that method that so many undertake..now me,I'm a loser..not because I don't have what I'm told I should want or because I'm don't have a perfectly toned physique..no I'm a loser because I choose to be..on some level we're all losers..I've accepted my level and don't aspire to better on that plane,because I'm happy where I am..even if society isn't..we're all losers in some form or fashion..nobody is perfect.