ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Battle of The Fucking Insipid Pop Acts
View Poll Results: Oh my god do all these people suck or what
Christina Aguilera...The Princess of Skank...The anorexic pop "diva" who's sucking has so many layers its awe-inspiring 1 11.11%
J-Lo....The sluttiest of all pop acts...she's quickly moving thru Hollywood like some dirty STD 1 11.11%
Justin Timberlake...Front man of the most god awful pop band since Menudo...his new album proves that God doesn't have to listen to the same radio I do 5 55.56%
Ricky Martin...speaking of Menudo, this has been who led the "Latin Invasion" is tryin to come back..why? I don't know...guess we have to chase him away again 0 0%
Mandy Moore....no this pop princess may not be a skank, she may not be a whore but she does SUCK ASS 2 22.22%
I want my MTV, pop music rules...or....I'm a mindless tool somebody kill me please 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 May 2003, 04:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Battle of The Fucking Insipid Pop Acts

Oh yes...there are many...and yes they ALL suck
Now for the true question.....Which one of these "acts" suck more than a black hole....

Christina Hag-uilera, J-Ho, Justin Timberfuck, Ricky "Remember Me?" Martin, or Mandy Whore

Old 12 May 2003, 05:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LOL, where's Slutney Spears? N'Stink, Wackstreet Boys, 98 Disease?

By the way, the best way to describe Christina is Slutstine Trashylera

Anyways, I'm gonn have to vote for Justin Timberfag. He's such a dumbass. He was about to cry on Punk'D. That was fuckin GOLD
Old 12 May 2003, 05:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I voted for Christina Hag-uilera....she pisses me off so much...and for the record I like Hag-uilera better than Trashylera

Old 12 May 2003, 05:20 PM   #4 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah your missin a lot of other pop faggots on there but what are you gonna do? there is just too damn many of them.

I'll say J-Lo, man I hate her, even her name is gay, "J-Lo" what the hell is that?
Old 12 May 2003, 05:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Trashylera is soo much better than Hag-uilera. You must be on crack
Old 12 May 2003, 05:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I fucking hate pretty boy Justin Timberlake.
Old 12 May 2003, 05:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
Trashylera is soo much better than Hag-uilera. You must be on crack
nope...Haguilera is funnier it even works better with her real name

Old 12 May 2003, 06:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Justin Timberlake...Front man of the most god awful pop band since Menudo...his new album proves that God doesn't have to listen to the same radio I do
Old 12 May 2003, 09:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

I went with Timberlake. That little pencil necked geek needs to get his ass kicked.
Old 12 May 2003, 09:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Timberlake... I hate that fuck so much. He thinks he's so smart giving all of his security a photo of me with orders to shoot to kill. I'll show him...