ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Battle of the Sorry Ass Punk Bands
View Poll Results: Who here Sucks the most Ass?
White Stripes...we all know how much these freaks suck 1 12.50%
The Hives.....c'mon name somethin good they've done 1 12.50%
Sum 41...the name actually has a meaning its an abbreviation of "sucked cum" and 41 is the number of guys they suck at each concert 0 0%
Good Charlotte....I don't even have to say anything 5 62.50%
Avril....yeah she's cute...and yes if she sucks it could be good...but I fuckin hate this bitch 1 12.50%
Hey! these guys rock! ...aka...I like these guys so obviously my opinion doesnt matter to anyone ....ever 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 May 2003, 04:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Battle of the Sorry Ass Punk Bands

who can suck the hardest of all
Good Charlotte?Avril?Sum 41?White Stripes?The Hives?

Last edited by Kurt Angle; 12 May 2003 at 04:38 PM.

Old 12 May 2003, 04:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

You forgot those queers Newfound Glory.

I would have to go with Good Charlotte. They piss me off with every fuckin song I hear and every fuckin video I see. They're too fucking queer for my liking.

I got some respect for Sum 41 because they fuckin rocked at MTV ICON this year. I thought they were great kickin the show off.
Old 12 May 2003, 04:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I voted for Good Charlotte as well....yes they suck

Old 12 May 2003, 05:07 PM   #4 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Man all of these bands suck, there is no genre of music I hate more than Punk.

I'll go with Good Charlotte but honorable mentions go to every other piece of shit band on that list.
Old 12 May 2003, 05:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

The only one I can't stand is avril

Old 12 May 2003, 05:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
ian
I Hate My Generation

ian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to ian

good charlotte. i cant stand them, and why they are hosting a 'rock show' on mtv is beyond me.
Old 12 May 2003, 05:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I don't mind Sum 41. I have a lot more respect for Avil ever since she did 'Feul'. I really can't stand 'The Hives', so they get my vote.
Old 12 May 2003, 09:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

Good Charlotte for obvious reasons
Old 12 May 2003, 09:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Avril Latrine... I just wanna choke that uppity bitch everytime I see her on TV
Old 13 May 2003, 01:14 AM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

White Stripes......Sorry Soda.