ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Battle of The No Talent Rappers
View Poll Results: Which of these people need to die?
Sean Paul...Snow version 2.0, do any of you remember Snow? 2 33.33%
Ja Rule..hell, kill all of Murder Inc, no one will notice 2 33.33%
Juvenile...hell, kill all of Ca$h Money, no one will notice 2 33.33%
Nelly.....talentless Nursey rhyming sonuva bitch 0 0%
Jay Z...this piece of shiznit sucks ..fo shizzle ma nizzle bannana fanna fo fizzle 0 0%
I think they all kick ass....so kill me instead ...I obviously deserve to die 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 May 2003, 01:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Battle of The No Talent Rappers

Yeah so many shitty ass Rappers...or R&B artists or whatever you wanna call em ...cuz damn Ja Rule aint a rapper, Guy has done more fuckin pop duets than anybody else I can think of...what a joke..any way this time don't everybody vote for Ja Rule...there are more god awful "rappers" than his joke ass

Sean Paul....this guy sucks so much when he was musical guest for SNL he only did 1 song....just one...they even let the Proclaimers do 3 songs...can anyone name 3 Proclaimers songs?? no! because they were a one hit wonder

Last edited by Kurt Angle; 12 May 2003 at 01:28 PM.

Old 12 May 2003, 01:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I personally went with Juvenile and Cash Money cuz they been annoying me longer....please kill them all

Old 12 May 2003, 01:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Right now I'm gonna have to go with Sean Paul because his song that's out right now fucking pisses me off so bad. I hear it and I just wanna break something. Ja Rule has a couple good songs, but they're never released as singles.
Old 12 May 2003, 04:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Juvenile...hell, kill all of Ca$h Money, no one will notice....I fuckin hate those Cash Money Assholes!!!
Old 12 May 2003, 04:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

ja rule

sean paul is good if you go out alot

Old 12 May 2003, 05:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

All of them fucking suck and they should all die. But Ja Rule I hate the most.
Old 12 May 2003, 05:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Do you mean all on that list, or ALL rappers period?

If you mean ALL period, then I can name some rappers and songs by them that you MIGHT like....
Old 12 May 2003, 07:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Damn...Don't let Truth see Jay-Z on that list...LOL

Sean Paul..Nuff Said

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 12 May 2003, 09:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

But... I can't choose... they're all good choices... I'll have to think about this
Old 13 May 2003, 01:17 AM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Juve...........his songs suck.