ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

PWF Soundtrack

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 May 2003, 12:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default PWF Soundtrack

Without a Soundtrack a movie would seem empty....without that music pickin up during a fight scene or a chase scene, or some god awful mushy ballad as we endure some romantic scene, the movie just wouldnt be as cool

So....If PWF had a Soundtrack ...what would you put on it
(soundtracks typically have 13-20 tracks)

I'll post my soundtrack listing after this gets a couple responses

Old 12 May 2003, 12:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

hmmmm...
dope show-Marylin Manson

that would be one song...

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 12 May 2003, 12:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

1) Tech N9ne - Industry Is Punks (due to all the politics that people think go on here)

2) Eminem - '97 Bonnie and Clyde (relationship between Marbles and Soda )

3) Eminem - Kim (same as above)

4) POD - School Of Harknocks (takin shit in the WZ or being a newbie)

5) Aaliyah - Miss You (for all the posters that have left)

6) Korn - Alone I Break (sometimes how I feel when I'm here)

7) Linkin Park - Papercut (some people feel paranoid here)

8) Linkin Park - In The End (because all in all, nothing here matters at the end of the day)

9) Linkin Park - Breaking The Habit (I can't break the fucking habit of coming here)

10) Tech N9ne - Psycho Bitch (there's a lot of psychos here )

11) Tech N9ne - I'm A Playa (Truth is the ultimate playa here )

12) Lit - My Own Worst Enemy (a lot of people, including myself, seem like their own worst enemy)

13) Drowning Pool - Bodies (bodies hit the floor all over the place, especially WZ)

14) Offspring - Original Prankster (Marbles is the original and there have been many others including Mutt, KK, Hardy, etc)

15) DMX - What's My Name (just because it's a fuckin bad ass song)

16) Nelly - #1 (PWF is number one)

17) POD - Southtown (just because it's bad ass)

18) Ludacris - What's Your Fantasy (just because it's bad ass)

19) Marilyn Manson - Disposable Teens (because pretty much all posters here are disposable, that isn't a diss either)

20) Three 6 Mafia - Land Of The Lost (sometimes the place is just dead as hell)

21) Tech N9ne - Absolute Power (because it's fuckin badass and Kevin has Absolute Power here)

That's it for now. I might come up with some more later, but I think I have a solid list.
Old 12 May 2003, 01:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

1. Brain Stew-Green Day(the song is about insomnia which was a driving force behind early PWF...Night Crew comes to mind)

2. Last Resort-Papa Roach(Its about suicide..we've had a couple people tell us they were going to, hell I've encouraged a couple....lets call it the Camini Song:thumbs^)

3. Man In Black-Johnny Cash (Vinnie Mac tribute song....if he's leaving its a tribute song...if not he can still have it , cuz its acool song....here's to you Vinnie Mac)

4. Across The Nation-Union Underground(It's Raw's Theme...we're a wrestling site remember?...nuff said)

5. Paint it Black-Rolling Stones(Its one of myfavorite songs...thats reason enough)

6. Headstrong-Trapt(I dunno why but this song makes me think of Warzone *shrug*)

7. Unforgiven-Metallica(Its a bad ass song...screw anyone who says otherwise)

8. I Fucking Hate You-Godsmack(cause there is so much hate on these boards)

9. Prayer-Disturbed(cuz we never seem satisfied, we always need more hate)

10. Du Hast-Rammstein(anothe bad ass song)

11. Life is a Lemon-Meatloaf(Life is a Lemon, and I do want my money back)

12. Wanksta-50 Cent(think about it for a minute..if you cant figure out why this may be here, either you're new or it may be about you)

13. Confrontation-System of a Down (The Marbles Song...wow, just fucked up....lots of fucked up)

Old 12 May 2003, 02:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I don't know. I usually am listening to 80's music or something when I'm here. And since fight for your right to party just came on, I'll make that it.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 12 May 2003, 07:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

White Zombie- More Human Than Human
Staind- Price To Play
Metallica- One

Those songs for sure. I dont feel like typing 12 more songs. lol.
Old 12 May 2003, 09:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

Heres one:
Cocky(Uncencored)-Kid Rock
Old 13 May 2003, 04:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

No nu metal manic depressant bullshit in my book..lets say the V-Rock Vice City soundtrack would fit the bill.
Old 13 May 2003, 04:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :
No nu metal manic depressant bullshit in my book..lets say the V-Rock Vice City soundtrack would fit the bill.
ya that would be great. Do you actually have that soundtrack though?
Old 13 May 2003, 05:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Yeah I do..it came out in a boxset deal and the V-Rock station songs would go real well for PWF..heres the list:

1. [Untitled Track]
2. You've Got Another Thing Comin' - Judas Priest 3. Too Young to Fall in Love - Mötley Crüe
4. Peace Sells - Megadeth
5. Dangerous Bastard- Love Fist
6. Turn Up the Radio - Autograph
7. [Untitled Track]
8. I Wanna Rock - Twisted Sister
9. Bark at the Moon - Ozzy Osbourne
10. Madhouse - Anthrax
11. 2 Minutes to Midnight - Iron Maiden
12. Raining Blood - Slayer
13. Cumin' Atcha Live - Tesla
14. Yankee Rose - David Lee Roth
15. [Untitled Track]
16. Exploder - Jeff Berlin

All the untitled stuff is Laslo doing his thing..ideal for PWF.
Old 13 May 2003, 07:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :
Yeah I do..it came out in a boxset deal and the V-Rock station songs would go real well for PWF..heres the list:

1. [Untitled Track]
2. You've Got Another Thing Comin' - Judas Priest 3. Too Young to Fall in Love - Mötley Crüe
4. Peace Sells - Megadeth
5. Dangerous Bastard- Love Fist
6. Turn Up the Radio - Autograph
7. [Untitled Track]
8. I Wanna Rock - Twisted Sister
9. Bark at the Moon - Ozzy Osbourne
10. Madhouse - Anthrax
11. 2 Minutes to Midnight - Iron Maiden
12. Raining Blood - Slayer
13. Cumin' Atcha Live - Tesla
14. Yankee Rose - David Lee Roth
15. [Untitled Track]
16. Exploder - Jeff Berlin

All the untitled stuff is Laslo doing his thing..ideal for PWF.
I have the V-Rock cd too. Its pretty sweet.
Old 13 May 2003, 08:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

How about:

1.) She Fuckin hates me by Puddle of Mudd - for Marbles and Sodagirl
2.) Sick of Life by Godsmack - for all the suicidal nuts here
3.) All the things she said by Tatu - Also for Marbles and Sodagirl
4.) I fucking hate you by Godsmack - for everyone in Warzone
5.) Make me belive by Godsmack - For EB who can't belive that she's actually thin
6.) blank track - for the times where no one is posting at PWF and nothing is happening!
Old 14 May 2003, 12:29 AM   #13 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
2) Eminem - '97 Bonnie and Clyde (relationship between Marbles and Soda )

3) Eminem - Kim (same as above)

I would never, EVER harm my beautiful Soda. I love her so much. Bethie baby, if you read this, know that Sticky is just pretending. You and me would never be like that. Besides, remember what we discussed.....you could probably kick my ass anyway.

Quote:
Kurt Angle said in post # :
13. Confrontation-System of a Down (The Marbles Song...wow, just fucked up....lots of fucked up)

Goddammit you people......I AM NOT psychotic. I'm perfectly sane. I love all the animals, flowers and children of the world. My mental state is very feesible. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm cooking some delicious rabbit brains for dinner. Mmmm.........tasty. I never knew you went to Harvard, Bugs.........

Quote:
Bad Magick said in post # :
How about:

1.) She Fuckin hates me by Puddle of Mudd - for Marbles and Sodagirl

I actually played that song for Soda over her voice mail one time...no joke. We both agreed while talking to each other on the phone a couple months back that that's our song, without a doubt.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE