ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

On this day in history - May 12th

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 May 2003, 10:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default On this day in history - May 12th

Forgot to do this yesterday as I was pretty busy all day. Yesterday's history probably sucked anyways

This Day In History

1870: Manitoba becomes a province of the Dominion of Canada.

1932: Over two months after he was kidnapped, American aviator Charles Lindbergh's baby is found dead; Lindbergh had paid the ransom on April 2.

1978: The U.S. Department of Commerce declares that hurricanes will no longer be named exclusively after women.

1949: Soviet troops end their 11-month land blockade of Berlin, Germany; the blockade was deemed useless since Western powers airlifted food and supplies to the city.

Born On This Day

Dante Gabriel Rossetti, poet and painter (1828)

Edward Lear, painter and humorist (1812)

Katharine Hepburn, actor (1907)

Baron Justus von Liebig, chemist and educator (1803)

Yogi Berra, baseball player, manager, and coach (1925)

Holidays And Celebrations

National Windmill Day (Netherlands)

National Hospital Day

St. Archilleus' Day (Christian)

St. Pancras' Day (Christian)

International Nurses' Day

Comments, opinions and your own personal tidbits are welcome. Enjoy.
Old 12 May 2003, 10:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Damn I didn't knew Hurricanes were named after women before.
Old 12 May 2003, 10:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

you dam right..happy birthday manitoba
Old 12 May 2003, 03:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Re: On this day in history - May 12th

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :

1978: The U.S. Department of Commerce declares that hurricanes will no longer be named exclusively after women.

I remember hearing about that somewhere. I guess there's like this international panel that comes up with hurricane names. And they go in alphabetical order. They have like the next 200 names all lined up. What a fucking joke. How do you get that job?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 12 May 2003, 03:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Re: Re: On this day in history - May 12th

Quote:
XDS said in post # :

I remember hearing about that somewhere. I guess there's like this international panel that comes up with hurricane names. And they go in alphabetical order. They have like the next 200 names all lined up. What a fucking joke. How do you get that job?
If it pays better than my job I'm in