ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

These 4 Forums Should Be Gone

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 May 2003, 08:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

Default These 4 Forums Should Be Gone

this isnt a suggestion i just wana see people thoughts
about these 4 forums and see if they think it should be deleted!

announcements-no 1 goes there, i dont go there so im guessing
theres threads there thats old and theres no use of being
there right now.

contest- i know no 1 goes there because no 1 cares
about a damn contest, theres like 2 theads there
thats old as dirt *sarcasam*

hot women- if you wana see a women in a skirt, bikini,thong
pm me and i tell you a whole lots of sites that u can see ladies
in thongs,skirts,etc and plus NAKED!

hot guys-if you male posters wana get rated, pm me
all the ladies and ask them to rate you....

ok i said what i needed, and i think these forums are a waste of space and could be deleted and maybe replaced with 4 new forums

feedback please

Old 11 May 2003, 08:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Is this eminempac again?
Old 11 May 2003, 08:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

I agree that those forums don't really need to be here but if anything contests and announcements are just a waste and serve no real purpose.

Old 11 May 2003, 08:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Yeah they are a waste of space.
Old 11 May 2003, 08:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Hot women is fine.....Wanderer does a fantastic job there.
Old 11 May 2003, 08:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

I Somewhat agree, every thing execpt for the Hot People Forums. I Like the ladies, nude or not nude.

Old 11 May 2003, 08:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Yeah I guess the hot forums do something but the announcements and contests need to go.

Old 11 May 2003, 08:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

exactly ice.
Old 11 May 2003, 08:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

ok i see people want the hot forums to stay but they want
announcements/contest gone. kev i see that your online
right now, so what you think about deleting ann. and con.?

Old 11 May 2003, 08:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

well he can ban you from them so you can't see them. Would that help?So they wouldn't bother you no more. but you know who really needs to go?

Old 11 May 2003, 08:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Dammit Carmen, I can be your home girl if you want me to. Stop fretting over posters who leave. Out with the old, in with the new, right sistah?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 11 May 2003, 08:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

no i dont know, so who carmen?

Old 11 May 2003, 08:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

^^^you
Old 11 May 2003, 08:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

i wasnt asking you

Old 11 May 2003, 09:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

I know that,but you just asked a dumbass question.