ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Design your own Marbles action figure

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 May 2003, 08:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Design your own Marbles action figure

I got this idea from someone else.....some lame jabroni who used to come by these boards. I forget the kracker's name....but.....*shrugz*

Anyway, if there was ever a Mr. Marbles action figure, and YOU designed it, what kind of cool stuff would it be able to do?

Mine would have a string that you pull and have him say "I love you Rocky". And have him clearly pronounce over 100 fun phrases, including "Please don't leave me", "I'm gonna kill you fo real", and "Dad, I swear, this ISN'T YOUR SOCK."

Oh yeah....let's not forget the "Kung-Fu grip". Mr. Marbles could have a blast with that.

What would you design on him?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 11 May 2003, 08:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Good ideas, unfortunately i can't think of anything to add to that.

Old 11 May 2003, 08:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

LMAO...thats a great idea Marbles...having your own action figure
the genius that came up with that should get some kind of trophy or something

anyway..if I were to design a Marbles action figure he'd be a talking figure, he'd be able to say all kinds of things like "Why does no one love me?" , "SodaGirl is gone my life is over" and "I'm a fucking loon"

Plus he'd have real knife stabbing action, and come with a dead Johnny Blitz figure, and a can of garbage designed to look like the one Sodagirl's family takes to the curb every week

I went for realism...lol

Old 11 May 2003, 08:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Kurt Angle said in post # :
LMAO...thats a great idea Marbles...having your own action figure
the genius that came up with that should get some kind of trophy or something

anyway..if I were to design a Marbles action figure he'd be a talking figure, he'd be able to say all kinds of things like "Why does no one love me?" , "SodaGirl is gone my life is over" and "I'm a fucking loon"

Plus he'd have real knife stabbing action, and come with a dead Johnny Blitz figure, and a can of garbage designed to look like the one Sodagirl's family takes to the curb every week

I went for realism...lol

LOL.

You wouldn't happen to have Mattel's e-mail, would you?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 11 May 2003, 08:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

www.service.mattel.com

or try hasbro at hasbro.com...links are available

Old 11 May 2003, 11:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

mine would be able to hear and store new words so that when it starts flamming you, it never gets repetitive. It would also be atomically correct in every way.

It would also have accesories that include a straight jacket, padded cell, computer to huddle over all of the time, and a pronographic magizene called "Pop Woman". All of these accesories are sold seperetly.

Batteries not included. Some assembly required.

Don't let kids under the age of 5 play with this toy. If you do, kids may cry and be emotionly scared for life.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 11 May 2003, 11:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

it could suck dick just like the real thing.........jks