ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

How much would u have to get paid to...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 May 2003, 07:19 PM   #1 (permalink)

Mr Canada is on a distinguished road
Default How much would u have to get paid to...

How much would someone have to offer you to..

Flop your cock on an old lady's shoulder while she is sitting on a bench?

Take off all your clothes and stick a trumpet up your ass and go to a music store and ask why it sounds out of tune?

Wear a sign that says "Bin Laden did the right thing" in central park?

Run around hopping on one leg and yelling "I am the walking cock...I am here for your children"

Yes, I know it sounds odd...but I would certainly laugh at it
Old 11 May 2003, 08:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

couldn't pay me enough.
Old 12 May 2003, 04:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Flop your cock on an old lady's shoulder while she is sitting on a bench? A couple hundred bucks, but ONLY if I wouldn't get in ANY trouble with the cops.

Take off all your clothes and stick a trumpet up your ass and go to a music store and ask why it sounds out of tune? I wouldn't put a trumpet up my ass so I would not do that one.

Wear a sign that says "Bin Laden did the right thing" in central park? That one is sick and insensitive and I wouldn't do it.

Run around hopping on one leg and yelling "I am the walking cock...I am here for your children" LMFAO I would do that for free just because I like to annoy the piss out of people sometimes