ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

LMAO...PW Trashes PWF

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 May 2003, 01:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default LMAO...PW Trashes PWF

I was skimming through PW like normal. I like to do a search on KAM or KOOL AID to see when I was last mentioned. Believe it or not I am still mentioned here and there quite a bit. But anyways I stuble upon a thread by Yoda called......Who gives PeeeeeDubya a run for its money?

LMAO It was a made to legaly bash or say something nice about sites over there. Did I say legaly? I mean remember Sameyeam wouldnt allow bashing of sites? Well hes been MIA for a while do to family problems. Feel bad for him really I do. But look what these fucks say.........It makes me laugh in a way cause at one time I was one of the hugest PW marks over there. But check this out............

Jonny Blitz................
Quote:
Meh, I bet a couple of you know my recent history with PWF, I'm registered at WG, never posted there, and all the other ones I've never been to....
Not to bad plus not to forget Marbles went over there bashing us.

Mr Blond.........
Quote:
PWF: meh, kinda not for me, it's like they gave the WWE forum here an entire site.
LMAO Has anyone ever posted at PWs WWE forum? Theres so many newbies and kids who dont know what there talking about its not funny. Our WWE forum at least has some knowledgable posters on wrestling so I go up there more often if not just to read. Lets not forget PWs WWE forum gave us TIMY.

Yoda......
Quote:
Pro Wrestling Fans; I used to post there, then got sick of all the flaming shortly after the site first started. I tried posting there again recently, but it took way to long to make a single post. The load time is excruciating.
Flaming is kept in warzone now the best it can be. Take long to make a post? Nobody here has that problem. To bad IMO Yoda is a great poster. Wish hed post more here.

MetalHead........
Quote:
PWF: I've become quite bored with PWF. I used to post there alot at one point. But the majority of the posters that I liked are gone and along with all the stupid crap that goes on there I dont care for that place much anymore.
Wasnt he apart of alot of the stupid crap?

By Sub Zero.......

Quote:
Pro Wrestling Fans-Post there alot under my real name Jason,sometimes I do get a little tired of the flaming and other crap but I like it there.
That wrestle board life man get used to it. Were not Nazi ran like PW>>>>>>> Not totally yet at least.

Corey......
Quote:
PWF- Registered, sucks.
We have our hands ful with enough 12yo like TM3.

Jimbo......
Quote:
PWF - I post there sometimes and help a bit in their efed section....thre's some really odd people there
Us odd? Compared to who at PW? Amanda and Tracey?

Pris......
Quote:
PWF- Hmm, don't really like it there. ("Fuck me, I fucking went to the fucking kitchen shit fuck motherfuck!")
What the fuck is this dumbass fucking motherfucking piece of shit fuck talking about? He must have Turet Syndrome.<SP?>

Quote:
PWF - Some whacked out people here
.....this coming from a poster with the username Brokenlamp

Chuffin Bojney......

Quote:
PWF - Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere
WTF? WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE Is a intellegent post?

PABLO.............
Quote:
PWF: I went on, read Truth's "suicide" post... and realized that entire board has a mistakenly huge lack of economically sound logic
Isnt this that idiot Ripcord?Lack of sound logic? PWs ran by Ama.............ahhhhhh nevermind.

Foos.........
Quote:
PWF - Stop in from time to time. Someone's alter put me on their top 10 posters list for some odd reason. Mike C also. Makes me wonder who it is...The Tick
Ladies and gentlemem.......I think we found out who our Tick alter is. Leave it to a Foosball Table gimmick to come up with a Tick one. Makes sense now.

Anyways I was bored so I thought Id post there compliments on us.......the jelous fucks.

Old 11 May 2003, 01:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

TURNCOATS!!!! KILL THEM!!!! KILL THEM!!!!!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 11 May 2003, 01:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

By Sub Zero.......

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pro Wrestling Fans-Post there alot under my real name Jason,sometimes I do get a little tired of the flaming and other crap but I like it there.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KAM,that post was made by me....I'm Sub Zero over at PW

Last edited by Jason; 11 May 2003 at 01:56 PM.
Old 11 May 2003, 01:56 PM   #4 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Naw, I don't blame Jason. He's cool. Don't kill him.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 11 May 2003, 01:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Jason said in post # :
By Sub Zero.......

quote:

KAM,this post was made by me....
No shit Shirlock I qouted where you said that. Did you not read my post under it? I wasnt bashing you just letting you know.

Old 11 May 2003, 01:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Yeah,I'm not trying to bash PWF.I like it here alot more than PW,I just go there because sometimes I get bored,my post count here at PWF proves what place I come to more.Look at it over there and you'll see...
Old 11 May 2003, 02:02 PM   #7 (permalink)

What the fuck are those stupid kracker cock suckers talking about? There's no fucking flamming here at PWF, goddamn retards. Those fucking homos can go fuck themselves, fuck.
Old 11 May 2003, 02:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

is that the best they could come up with this time?

God damn they need to get more creative.

Nice to see ya back Marbles.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 11 May 2003, 02:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Natural

Mike C is on a distinguished road

But they all love the Bar & Grill ...

Oh well... I'm not sure what the big deal is, there are some wierd people over here... that's not to say they aren't cool just the same. I doubt most of those posters wouldn't say the same thing about pw
Old 11 May 2003, 02:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Mike C said in post # :
But they all love the Bar &amp; Grill ...

Oh well... I'm not sure what the big deal is, there are some wierd people over here... that's not to say they aren't cool just the same. I doubt most of those posters wouldn't say the same thing about pw
Your right...........Ive been saying it for months now. But Ive been the only one. At least till recently. That place sucks really bad Mike. I joined back up as Bullseye and did nothing wrong with him. And they deleted him for being annoying? Thats wrong. They had no Idea it was me. Im sure they suspected it cause I used and revamped Sammys old toothpick gimmick. But that place has gone to hell and Amanda and TraceyPro must have went to a Nazi taught course on how to mod and admin a .com site. By the way why did you leave PW?

Old 11 May 2003, 02:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Natural

Mike C is on a distinguished road

It's a long story. There was a long running gag that LanceStorm2K did pretending to be me online and saying really hateful things to people while trying to act like a gangster... obviously not me. Well he got Huntersmom in a chatroom with about 9 people, all of whom were saying that he was me and he was telling the whole room something that she took as very insulting and very personally. I guess it went on for about a half hour or more before she finally messaged me (I had been online the whole time) and asked if it was or wasn't me. By this time she was so mad that she said, atleast to me at the time, she could have cried. At that point I decided that if I left the boards eventually they would stop targeting me and thus I wouldn't have to have friends messaging me near crying. Two or three days later JBI, LS2K, and I got in a chat and smoothed things over, but I never resigned up cause I really just don't want to...

I don't sign up not because the place is bad, there are people there I could still have fun with... I just don't sign up because there's no real reason to. I've had my fun over there, a good 18 months of it with some really fun memories of the place... nothing screams out at me to go back (well aside from brokenlamp who literally does scream at me to go back)

I don't mind the "nazi" state, because I never post things that are offensive and thus have no need to be censored... their banning of you seems silly, as I don't recall you doing anything all that ban worthy (save silly spamming). The censorship though only breeds more talk about censorship, and the whole board spends too much time being negative about how the board is going as opposed to just keep on trucking along.

And lastly, there just isn't any interaction going on there. Every thread is "What do you think of this"... then people give their opinion and leave. There aren't conversations, there aren't running gags (and when there are people try to shut them down by calling them spam). Half the things we did when we were running the place was spam (i.e. things like the Off-Topic Bell Tower... that would never work now because half the people don't like playing along with stuff like that)

All that being said, I'm comfortable at the B&G and I came here cause I wanted a place to go that I didn't know all that many people.
Old 11 May 2003, 02:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Man Without Fear

Foos is on a distinguished road
Default Re: LMAO...PW Trashes PWF

Quote:
KAMMY KAM said in post # :
Ladies and gentlemem.......I think we found out who our Tick alter is. Leave it to a Foosball Table gimmick to come up with a Tick one. Makes sense now.
Right. Too bad I only post from a static IP and you can get mods to check on the IPs. Guaranteed his is different than mine. I've never made an alter before I never will. It's just not my thing KAM.

Nice try at the bash though. I don't have a foosball gimmick and never did.

Anyways, I'm not The Tick, but am wondering who it is.
Old 11 May 2003, 02:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Re: Re: LMAO...PW Trashes PWF

Quote:
Foos said in post # :

Anyways, I'm not The Tick, but am wondering who it is.
its Tig_Bitties.
Old 11 May 2003, 02:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
Man Without Fear

Foos is on a distinguished road

Ahh, cool thanks man. I'm pretty sure I know exactly who Tig Bitties is the alter of too
Old 11 May 2003, 03:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
THE TICK said in post # :
Wow, you guys are fucking geniouses.

Too bad i already said i was Tig_bitties in another thread. Why do you think i stopped posting in red and bold/italics? LOL you guys are something esle.
Thats what he said before.