ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

PWF M.I.A

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 May 2003, 11:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default PWF M.I.A

But....I thought I would make a thread about some of the people who are no longer with us or haven't posted in a while....

WilliamPWF....
Dre
Y2A
Renegade
Matthew Bellamy (Not That I Care)

Do You Know Where These People Are...Add Any One Else To This List if you wish....
Old 10 May 2003, 11:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Rock ran Smellamy off the boards I believe. He's the only one where I know what happened to em....
Old 10 May 2003, 11:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I saw a post from Bellamy and it said banned above his name....

The only person I wish that would still come here is ILC...
Old 10 May 2003, 11:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

I think some guy is walking around that one town kurt mentioned carrying smellamy's head.

Old 10 May 2003, 11:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Yeah I figured that much....French bastard....We all know what happened to our beloved Blu Angel....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 10 May 2003, 11:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Hey now don't start bashing B.A. I don't know what yalll's problem is with her. Just because she knew her wrestlling is no reason to shit on her and she posts at another board now.

Old 10 May 2003, 11:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Well you have to understand Ice...What went on here...She started flamin' us because we told her wrestling wasn't real...She had a tendency to post as if wrestling was real...And we insisted that although we understood that wrestling was real in one sense...That it was not real in the way she understood...Well to say the least she flipped...But I also blame Marbles a little bit 'cause he took it real far with her....

9 Times....
Old 10 May 2003, 11:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Well I think the soda/blitz issue showed us what marbles is capable of and that said it all. I'm not flaming just saying it's fucked up that people drive good posters out of here and then we wonder why more new people don't sign up.

Old 10 May 2003, 11:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

No I definately agree with you...That whole situation went a little too far...As for Blu Angel...When I talked to her via PM's...She was nice...But I guess it was a fad to bash her...Nonetheless...She was a rather loyal WWE poster....So I do miss her...And would rather have her than Tin Man and Danevs 'cause at least she knew her wrestling...

9 Times....
Old 10 May 2003, 11:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Yeah she seems decent as I talk to her now and then at another board via pm, but I haven't for awhile now. She had just let me know that she was there and what name she was using.

Old 10 May 2003, 11:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Well...Who knows...Maybe one day we will see her back....If The WWE can say "Anything Can Happen"....Why can't PWF....

9 Times....
Old 10 May 2003, 11:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

As for william he was posting in the sports forum around march madness time but i've not seen him since.

Old 10 May 2003, 11:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Blu Angel claimed to have inside sources LMAO. She did think wrestling was real and that all the wrestlers REALLY hated each other. She thought a Big Show/Booker cage match was the greatest match on Raw when the main event was a TLC match. She had issues and would get pissed at people for telling her that wrestling wasn't real and disagreeing with her opinions.
Old 10 May 2003, 11:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Old 11 May 2003, 08:33 AM   #15 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

they all died