ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Hey Wrestling Fans

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 May 2003, 09:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Hey Wrestling Fans

ever wanted to be in a wrestling game?
heres your shot

clicky clicky

yeah...I know ..its only Backyard wrestling...but still kinda cool

Oh yeah....now for a real topic....

If you were a wrestler , what would your signature move be?
What would it be called and how would it be performed?

Old 10 May 2003, 10:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

My signature...

Old 10 May 2003, 10:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

thanks Hardy...as always your post has left with unusual mixture of unamusement and just plain Hatred

Old 10 May 2003, 10:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Stephanie McMahon Bitch Slap

But it would be the Carmen Pimp Slap

man I got that down good

Old 10 May 2003, 10:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

^^^Yes she does
Old 10 May 2003, 10:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Mine would probably be Powerbomb into the Ringpost....I have no intrest in facing an opponent twice...

It would be called "911"

Old 10 May 2003, 10:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

My signature move-The Stunner

The name-can't think of one.....
Old 10 May 2003, 10:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Mine would be called STICK Tactics.

I would curl up in the fetal position to minimize the areas they can kick
Old 11 May 2003, 12:33 AM   #9 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Name: Dismal Consequences

Discrption: Opponet starts out in the Cobra Clutch. You then pick the fucker up as high as you can and turn your body so that you land like Matt Hardy does when he does the Side Effect. Pretty much a Cobra Clutch Side Effect.

I actually used this in September on my friend during the Home Comming Jello Wrestling event. Boy did he fly well when he recived the F5.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 11 May 2003, 02:29 AM   #10 (permalink)
Feel The Pain

Hrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hrr Rk Send a message via AIM to Hrr Rk

Hardcore Bomb = Gutwrench powerbomb is what it's really called & test uses it at times.
Old 11 May 2003, 04:53 AM   #11 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Name- The career killer
Description- A spike piledriver delivered from the top rope.

Old 11 May 2003, 06:19 AM   #12 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

see the AWF for mine... for people who dig this shit, go there. it's better than i thought at first.
Old 11 May 2003, 11:09 AM   #13 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

move: the standing reversefigure four leg lock

name:....dont have one
Old 11 May 2003, 12:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I've actually got four moves:

The Evil Headlock: Like a regular headlock only i put the victim's lower jaw along the side of my ribs, hold the top half of their head and then twist. It basically seraparate the jaw if I choose to follow through. Otherwise it just hurts

The "Look, an eagle...": I point to the sky behind the opponent and say "Look, an eagle..." and when the go to look I them in the nuts. Unfortunately it only works once... well twice on stupid people

Then, if none of those moves work I have the "Goddammit you're getting on my nerves". I place the victim on the top rope facing toward me and back to the ring steps. Then I go to the opposite end of the ring and do a running shove off the ringpost onto the steps. They should land head first, knocking them the fuck out... if it didn't kill them.

If that didn't work and they get up from that I still have my final move:

"The Peace Out"... I run like a scared bunny...

Last edited by Mr. Hostility; 11 May 2003 at 12:27 PM.
Old 11 May 2003, 12:23 PM   #15 (permalink)
Fallen One

The Cheat is on a distinguished road

Meh, Best of Backyard Wrestling.

They already got videos of me and my finisher, said they would us them, but never did.

Anyway, the moves I finished with were:

Chainbreaker: Hangman' Neckbreaker with a chain around the person's neck.

Teenage Vanity: Single Arm Bulldog to Fujiwara Armbar.