ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Neo, you are the one....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 May 2003, 08:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Neo, you are the one....

Pretty much everyone here has seen Matrix I assume, so you all know that Neo is 'the one' and Morpheus believes he was destined to be the one. So I was wondering if anyone here has ever felt like they were destined to do something. Do you feel like you have one ultimate goal and one ultimate purpose?

I'll respond after a few people give their answers....
Old 10 May 2003, 09:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

Nacho Taco is on a distinguished road

I invented the color blue. Does that count?

Please at least have the decency to inform me of who you are and why you gave them to me, you inconsiderate jerk. Thanks.

Old 10 May 2003, 09:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

is that the real Muttley????

Oh yeah, and I was destined to pull a sword from a rock and become the one true King of all of Britain

Old 10 May 2003, 09:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

Yes it is. Oft imitated, never duplicated... the owner of the smiley...the Atomic Dog....

Mighty Mutt.

Oh, its true, Kurt, its damn true.

Please at least have the decency to inform me of who you are and why you gave them to me, you inconsiderate jerk. Thanks.

Old 10 May 2003, 09:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Mighty Mutt said in post # :
Yes it is. Oft imitated, never duplicated... the owner of the smiley...the Atomic Dog....

Mighty Mutt.

Oh, its true, Kurt, its damn true.
bout goddamed time man..welcome back

Old 10 May 2003, 09:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Kurt Angle said in post # :
is that the real Muttley????
Who gives a shit? He turned into a fuckin prick, spammed the place up, slurred all over the place, and was a cryin ass bitch til he got deleted.
Old 10 May 2003, 09:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

Well, thank you kindly. To tell the truth, I came back with my hopes set on becoming a Hot Guys forum mod.

I see this place has been absolutely dead for the past few nights at least. I choose to blame that on....

Anyway, I think my Neo destiny is to bring back to PWF my own special brand of Mighty Magic.

Old 10 May 2003, 10:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I have never been destined to do anything....
Old 10 May 2003, 11:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

First off I might be the only one who never saw the Matrix. As for the question yes I know I was destined to something
Old 11 May 2003, 12:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Are you serious about not seeing the Matrix?

As for me, I have always felt I was destined to be a failure.

I also believe that fate brought Cynthia and I together more than a year ago (when we first became friends). There were so many 'coincidences' and things that could have happened to keep us from ever becoming friends. It's strange how it worked out and we became friends and eventually got together....
Old 11 May 2003, 02:22 AM   #11 (permalink)
Feel The Pain

Hrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hrr Rk Send a message via AIM to Hrr Rk

Yeah Im destined to be the One.
Old 11 May 2003, 10:57 AM   #12 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

welcome back mutt!

lol...im destined to take the ring to mordor and DESTROY IT!...lol j/k...im destined to become successful
Old 11 May 2003, 11:03 AM   #13 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

it is my destiny to sleep with as many women as i possibly can...

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

Old 11 May 2003, 11:10 AM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
RJ Suave said in post # :
First off I might be the only one who never saw the Matrix. As for the question yes I know I was destined to something
Damn. Go watch it. Its an amazing movie.