ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

A very good reason not to get together with someone u met on the net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 May 2003, 07:36 PM   #1 (permalink)

Mr Canada is on a distinguished road
Default A very good reason not to get together with someone u met on the net

A few months ago a friend of mine met this chick on the net...they met..kinda hooked up (She gave him head) and yesterday he told me he just found out she(it) was a hemaphrodite!

He noticed a little stubble in the morn from her but didn't think anything about it and it(I feel bad calling "it" an "it") woldn't let my friend get down anywhere near the nether regions cause it said it was that time of month,lol.Poor guy is traumitized now.

Remember kids always give the girl a little frisk to make sure their isn't some extra accsessories down there
Old 10 May 2003, 07:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo
Default Re: A very good reason not to get together with someone u met on the net

Quote:
Mr Canada said in post # :
Remember kids always give the girl a little frisk to make sure their isn't some extra accsessories down there
Thanks for the tip.
I'll remember that when my girlfriend comes over tomorrow.
Old 10 May 2003, 08:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

LOL Well if it gave good head then what is he worried about?

Old 10 May 2003, 08:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

This wouldn't have anything to do Sodagirl meeting Blitz would it?
Old 10 May 2003, 08:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Bad Magick said in post # :

That was wrong!!!

But funny as hell.

Old 10 May 2003, 08:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Re: A very good reason not to get together with someone u met on the net

Quote:
Mr Canada said in post #1 :
A few months ago a friend of mine met this chick on the net...they met..kinda hooked up (She gave him head) and yesterday he told me he just found out she(it) was a hemaphrodite!

He noticed a little stubble in the morn from her but didn't think anything about it and it(I feel bad calling "it" an "it&quot woldn't let my friend get down anywhere near the nether regions cause it said it was that time of month,lol.Poor guy is traumitized now.

Aoohhh! My God man, how is he holding together? Mentally I mean.

Quote:
KAMMY KAM said in post #3 :
AHHH! Bad images man, bad images!!

Quote:
Bad Magick said in post #4 :

...whoa...

Old 10 May 2003, 08:36 PM   #7 (permalink)

Mr Canada is on a distinguished road

Hmm..hopefully it's not "Sodaboy"...the biggest pwf cover up since we found out Starscream was a 63 year old tranvestite....or do any of u know that yet

Old 10 May 2003, 10:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

LMFAO.

I feel really sorry for your friend.
Old 11 May 2003, 02:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
Feel The Pain

Hrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hrr Rk Send a message via AIM to Hrr Rk

Sucks to be him, hopefully no one finds out about it.
Old 11 May 2003, 10:52 AM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Hrr Rk said in post # :
Sucks to be him, hopefully no one finds out about it.
If a bunch of strangers online know about this guy's mishap I think all of this guy's friends know by now.
Old 11 May 2003, 11:25 AM   #11 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

sucks to be him lmao
Old 12 May 2003, 07:48 AM   #12 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

that a shame, though not all experiences are that way. I have met one or 2 people off the net (as friends) and it rocked. They were pretty much the same way they were on the net, but be ware of those who are not all that they seem.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 12 May 2003, 08:18 AM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

The Hell

But still that was funny
Old 12 May 2003, 11:11 AM   #14 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Bad Magick said in post # :

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 12 May 2003, 11:23 AM   #15 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Quote:
KAMMY KAM said in post # :
Agreed