ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

"Anime Noth" convention Comming up.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 May 2003, 10:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default "Anime North" convention Comming up.

This was that anime convention I was talking about a year ago, wich was pretty good. Its the largest anime convention of its kind in North America, and its happening again here in toronto for the Victoria day long weekend. Last year saw alot of diehard anime lovers decked out in some impressive (and some ridculoius) coustumes. The ones I remember were voted best coustumes in varous catigores... (like one girl dressed up like Cutie Honey from the anime series of the same name...and shockingly she was well pourpotioned to her anime counterpart...DAMN! Plus many deals on all kinds of anime...(even your hentai favs Exedous and Syn.. Plus alot of the voice actors that do the dubing for many of theses animes...and even some of the original creators commig striaight for Japan. This years event should be just as goos as last years..if not better!! Only this time around I think I'll bring a camers to peep the nice costumes they got there.. anyone thats gonna be in the Toronto area next weekend, let me know and we'll all go together...

BTW is there anything anyone wants me to check out for em while I'm there?

Last edited by The Wanderer; 11 May 2003 at 09:43 AM.
Old 11 May 2003, 06:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
punished by Exo indefinitely for trying to stalk and for being a dork

Fallen Angel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Fallen Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Fallen Angel

Sounds completely wicked man, if only I was fortunate enough to be near there... would so definitely be a hell yes, if past conventions I've attended, give any indication... they just get better every year, especially now these days... with more wide arrange of technology becoming available for third party developing, younger talent get a chance to display their work, usually it just kicks all arse.

quite a few imports are very hard to find, chances are they would have them in stock, I envy you shyt loads, thats a first for me, in a long time dude, please have some killer fun.
~"The earth is full of kings and queens. They'll blind your eyes and steal your dreams. Kurt Cobain didn't make it... and left behind a generation of tortured souls. heed this warning."~
<center>
<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 9pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: darkblue">
<option>Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box</option>
<option></option>
<option>She eyes me like a pisces when I am weak</option>
<option>I've been locked inside your Heart Shaped box for a week</option>
<option>I was drawn into your magnet tar pit trap</option>
<option>I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn back</option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>I've got a new complaint</option>
<option>Forever in debt to your priceless advice</option>
<option></option>
<option>(Hate)</option>
<option>(Weight)</option>
<option></option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>Meat-eating orchids forgive no one just yet</option>
<option>Cut myself angel's hair and baby's breath</option>
<option>Broken hymen of your highness I'm left black</option>
<option>Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back -</option>
</select>

<center>

<center>I am now complete

Old 11 May 2003, 09:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Thanks man.. If a take some pics I'll be sure to post em here!
Old 12 May 2003, 02:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Well, I don't think you can post the pics I wanna see in your forum

Have a good time, and I wish I could go to it someday. I don't even go to the San Diego Comic Con anymore. But there's lot's of Anime and Manga stuff available where I live so I try to keep caught up.

Let me know if you find out about anything new from Shigero Miyamoto. New Appleseed and new Ghost in the shell movie. Any new books or whatever. That dude is the best.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 17 May 2003, 04:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Ok...I just got back from the "anime north" convention. It was pretty good, though the location at the Regal Constelltion Hotel was a little out of the way..and not certralized like how it was at the Metro Convention Centre last year. But it was a facey place...

Anyways, It was goot, lots of costumes as usual, still quite a few fans of FFX dressed accordingly.. (sorry no reall good looking Lulu's) there. Oh there was a guy that had a pretty damn good Cloud cosplay on..including the xtra large Buster sowrd...with the 2 materia slots and matera gems to boot! (good detail) Oh and there were alot of girls (and women) in cosplay for both Sailor moon and Ramma.. A LOT. There were also some DOA girls (no beach ball ones though ) some Evanglaion (like Rei), Varoius FF wear, Oh and 2 asian twin girls dressed up as Aya Brea and Eve from PE1...(the eve one was done surpissingly well got a snapshot of it, must have put a ton of mousse and gell to get her long hair that way).

Oh DID see that bloodrayne gal there. in full cosply...a bit of a butterface...but DAYM!!! what a body!! she even had the weapons and everything!!! I'll be sure to how you the pics of her..... oh and There was a very "devlloped" fair skined black girl that had on a very tight one peice black leather "cat suit" and a platutim blonde wig... took me a while to figure out who she was..(I was rather distracted..heh) and I found out later she was suposed to be Storm. Not to worry I got her to pose for a pic!

Oh I and speaking of Storm, Alot of voice actors were there that do alot of voices for many english dubbed ainmes and western cartoons. you'd be surpisied how many on em are canadian. I meet Scott McNeil(sp?) who does many voices for verious characters for the DBZ series..including Vegeta, Magin Bu, Picolo, and he does Logan/wovlerine in Xmen evolution. I also meet the guy who does the voice of Proffeseor X in the same carrtoon, and he does several voices in that new He-Man cartoon(didn't know he was orignaly from Austriala). Also, Ted Cole..from many cartoon and anime including Justice Lueage, Gargoyles, Several trasformer cartoon both old and new, and Gundam Wing. Got a few autograpths and a snapshot here and there. And FRANK MILLER was there too!! told my cousn that and he was mad..he had to work today, and he wanted to see him and get him to autograph some of his Dark knight Returns and Sin City Comics... There was a rumor that Phil Lamar would make a surpise apareaance there..but didn't see him...too bad too I had my copy of Samuri Jack, and my friends copy of Justice Leauge one me to sign just in case he was around.

BTW Scott McNeill said I have a very well manered voice...and I should try for voice actiing, or at least try for radio, I have thought about it in the past before, perhaps I should...hey you never know you might see my name or reconignize my voice in some anime or anime moive or series in the near future..

Oh and I also got the chance to check out some Anime dvd I was looking for....Found a Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust for only $20!! HAH! nornaly that moive goes for $45 in most pother places here..

Well overall it was a great event...I'll see what I can do with the pics I took and see if I can scann them in...(sorry didnt own a digital camera like some of your High rollers here :P so I'll have to got get em scanned later after they are devolped.

So any questions?