ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

This day in history - May 10th

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 May 2003, 05:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default This day in history - May 10th

I forgot to do this yesterday, but that's ok because history on yesterday's date sucked

On This Day in History

1941: Nazi deputy Rudolf Hess, apparently seeking a peace deal between Germany and Britain, steals a plane and crash lands in Scotland; he is arrested and imprisoned for the rest of the war.

1940: British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain resigns; at the request of King George VI, Winston Churchill agrees to take over as prime minister.

1994: Nelson Mandela is sworn in as the first native African president of South Africa; a new, multi-racial cabinet is formed the following day.

1869: A golden spike is driven into the ground in Promontory, Utah, where the Union Pacific and Central Pacific railroads meet; it marks the completion of the first transcontinental railroad in the United States.

1863: Confederate General Stonewall Jackson dies eight days after he is accidentally shot by his own troops during the American Civil War.

Born on This day

Fred Astaire, dancer and actor (1899)

Karl Barth, theologian (1886)

John Wilkes Booth, actor and assassin of President Abraham Lincoln (1838)

Sir Thomas Lipton, merchant and yachtsman (1850)

Holidays and Celebrations

Independence Day (Federated States of Micronesia)

Confederate Memorial Day (South Carolina)

St. Antoninus' Day (Christian)

Tin Hau's Day (Hong Kong)

Comments, opinions, tidbits are all welcome. Enjoy.
Old 10 May 2003, 08:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

You could also add this one:

-Today marks the two year anniversary of the closing of Vince McMahon's ratings failure football organization the XFL.

XFL desvered to die anyways. I wasn't that good to watch.
Old 10 May 2003, 08:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMFAO. I didn't know today was the date of it.

I thought the XFL was ok. It wasn't great but I'm sure it could have improved if they had kept it around. My favorite team won the only championship too.
Old 10 May 2003, 08:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
LMFAO. I didn't know today was the date of it.

I thought the XFL was ok. It wasn't great but I'm sure it could have improved if they had kept it around. My favorite team won the only championship too.
My favourite team was L.A too. Once they announced the teams I picked L.A right away.

It only died because the games were on Saturday night. And it was suppose to be for guys in their 20's. And who stays home and watches some new football league when they could go out partying?
Old 10 May 2003, 08:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

I don't even know why I picked LA, I just did lol.

I was at home on Sats watchin the games, but I see your point. Saturday night is for partying, not watchin some poor man's NFL