ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

It's time for a change...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 May 2003, 03:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default It's time for a change...

I just got back from Orlando and realized that it's time for me to stop being an asshole. It doesn't help me at all. So, I'm gonna be nice. But... we're going to elect a Cheif of Staff for PWF. I'm not suggesting that this person be an egotistical SOB. I'm suggesting that we get someone who people will listen to. Someone who people like and can pretty much speak for the posters to the SMs and Admins without having the power of a Super Mod or Admin. We need to start running PWF as a business where the posters are the customers and the customers are always right (Along the lines of what Jerry Lawler used to say)

Is anyone for this idea? I think it could be a great thing. If we do decide to set this thing up... who would be willing to run? I would... although with my actions in the past I can see that I pretty much have no chance.

Now... enough with the preppie talk. Who's in this thing?
Old 08 May 2003, 04:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Hmmm idunno about this. Not a bad idea, but really its just the posters against the authorities at PWF. Really it wouldn't work out...well at least I don't think so. But i'm not in your way, so do what you want.
Old 08 May 2003, 04:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

hmmm who will be the chief? if this do work out with kev and he says yes

Old 08 May 2003, 04:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Why would I do something a 12 year old says?

Old 08 May 2003, 04:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
BAD_GUY said in post # :
hmmm who will be the chief? if this do work out with kev and he says yes
Nice gammar jackass.
Old 08 May 2003, 04:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

go blow a dick big poppa pump,

Old 08 May 2003, 05:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
BAD_GUY said in post # :
go blow a dick big poppa pump,
I'm not saying this just because its you, but that made no sense, and thats why I said it. And no I'm not going to suck a dick. I'm not falling in the same path you went down.
Old 08 May 2003, 05:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Are you nuts TM? We follow the chain of command around here. And SC is the best ambassador to get things done anyway.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 08 May 2003, 05:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

stone cold is da man

Old 08 May 2003, 05:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^ass kisser

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 08 May 2003, 05:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally posted by Carmen
Why would I do something a 12 year old says?
....I don't think anybody would
Old 08 May 2003, 05:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Jason said in post # :

....I don't think anybody would
I'm a sheep. I will
Old 08 May 2003, 05:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

yeah im kissing stone colds ass and im proud of it also

Old 08 May 2003, 07:04 PM   #14 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

I think It's a decent idea. But we have supermods that listen to us pretty well, so the need isn't all that great.

But if ya need some names to throw around with this idea, you can put me as a possibility. And I think Stick would do it to, but I'm not sure.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 08 May 2003, 07:09 PM   #15 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
I'm a sheep.
I thought you people only lived in Skank Island