ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Welcome to the "Mr.Canada" Show!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 May 2003, 10:08 AM   #1 (permalink)

Mr Canada is on a distinguished road
Default Welcome to the "Mr.Canada" Show!!

Hi there, my name is Mr.Canada you might remember me from such threads as "Mr.Canadas fear factor" and "Mr.Canadas smackdown rating"

Now, we have a guest lined up for this show..a nice sincere young lady named Sarah..I think everyone here would like the oppurtunity to get to know Sarah better.Soooooo..we will give them that oppurtunity.

Sarah....tell us a little about you?
Old 08 May 2003, 10:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

umm ok. Whats there to say? ask me questions and oyu'll have your answers up front and open.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 08 May 2003, 10:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

you know what let me start off small and then you ask questions...
my real name is sarah...I am 25 years old (will be 26 this coming thursday) and have many hobbies including a variety of different activites ranging from (this one I plan on still doing this summer) sky diving to going to symphony concerts...

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete

Last edited by Sarah; 08 May 2003 at 10:19 AM.
Old 08 May 2003, 10:13 AM   #4 (permalink)

Ok,Sarah..first and foremost don't think I am zeroing you out to pick on u (With this and the Fear Factor thread) you'r name just was a random one.

Now, Sarah..What is the best thing that has ever happened to u in you're life and has this event,revelation or whatever it may be changed u in anyway ..if so,how?

Old 08 May 2003, 10:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

the bets thing to happen to me...thats a toughie...there are numerous things actually. the events leading to the best tings in my life have all been life changing in some way.For example, getting ym masters degree might be consdred one of those tihngs because i love what i am doing along wiht my job. I see what it is that all teachers have to deal with and want ot improve things at the national level so i am pushing now even more to get my doctoral degree so i can do such a thing...anything else you have to ask, ask away.

I am now complete
Old 08 May 2003, 10:20 AM   #6 (permalink)

That's great Sarah...you seem like you want to make a difference in the world.What do u consider the biggest challenge that goes along with you're job and if u had to change one thign about you're self...what would it be?

Old 08 May 2003, 10:23 AM   #7 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

the biggest challeneg is getting through to the kids and I have been veyr lucky to be able to do that this year with some children who have had serious problems at such a young age. I would change my trusting nature of some, which is part of me being naive and innocent, I htink eveyroe has at leats one good quality to them, but that has been proven wrong beforehand, so i would change that part of me..trusting the wrong person

I am now complete
Old 08 May 2003, 10:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

this is kind of weird because i had asked for a shoot awhile back didn;t get it and now here i am...like I said Mr Canada ask away and I will answer, no matter.

I am now complete
Old 08 May 2003, 10:27 AM   #9 (permalink)

I agree totally Sarah, early intervention is the most important part of a childs development and all they are is Jars of clay being ready to be molded by the world and we contribute to that...sometimes it is not easy however.

Now Sarah....let's do some word association with PWF

PWF-
Truth-
Marbles-
Mr.Canada-
Sodagirl-
Sarah-

Old 08 May 2003, 10:34 AM   #10 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

PWF-a cool place though I wish beforehand i had posted more here before i went and got another account

Truth-seems to be fair, or as fair as can be and i respect fairness

Marbles-funny guy...misunderstood up to a point, though i htink he is oging through the whole internet transitioning beteen being serious and taking things like a grain of salt. I've been there myself.

Sodagirl-I don't know her too well but she seems to be nice.

Mr Canada-i respect the things you have ahd to say at another time. Insightful.

As for myself-I am allright. i try to be fair and open and honest about my opinions. if I don;t like you oyu know that already. if i disagree I tell you. I try to be as blunt as possible though respectful of other peoples' views though I may not agree.

Any other questions?

I am now complete
Old 08 May 2003, 10:34 AM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I want a shoot as well. If you don't I'll ban you j/k
Old 08 May 2003, 10:39 AM   #12 (permalink)

Thank u very much Sarah, If I had more time today I would try to make it longer but I only have about 45 minutes before I must leave, and I wanted to squeeze one more shoot in.

Now...ladies and gentlemen....the one ...the only Many...opps...Sweet Tooth!

Now, Sweet Tooth tell us a little about you're moderating experience in OT....I know it's not all fun and games.....a very close friend of mine was modding the OT for quite a while and found it challenging but yet rewarding.

Tell me about you're experiences?

Old 08 May 2003, 10:41 AM   #13 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

thank you..anytime you have quetsions just ask and I will oblige.

I am now complete
Old 08 May 2003, 10:43 AM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Modding OT is a blessing and a curse. No matter how fair you are they still think you're taking sides. It gets hard sometimes and I even think it's not worth all the trouble I spend trying to inprove this place but at the long run I know it will be rewarding. I have two great co-mods as well and I think between all three of us we have made a positive inpact in this place.
Old 08 May 2003, 10:48 AM   #15 (permalink)

Excellent Sweet Tooth...now just a few more questions.

I'm gonna put u on the spot, which posters do u think makes you're job much more difficult...which ones do u look at their threads and say "omg...I have to deal with this shit"