ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What the fuck is going on?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 May 2003, 03:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan
Default What the fuck is going on?

Okay, I have been gone a couple weeks, and I return to see my internet home, PWF in complete and utter chaos. Marbles returned when he never said he would...don't get me wrong, I'm happy he did...but why did he? Also, Sodagirl and Johnny Blitz left, and Blitz seemed to be public enemy number 1. We have a ton of new faces, old faces acting differently...what the hell?

Old 08 May 2003, 07:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

People change.
Old 08 May 2003, 07:16 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

yeah i've notced that a lot of people are acting like assholes, and some arent!

Old 08 May 2003, 07:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

this was bound ot happen..hopefully and eventually everything will return abck to normal I hope. I for one will not allow myself to continue in ways that are not of my own 9sorry abot the wording, but its true...maybe its somethign in the air or water that is making people just completely go out of character)

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 08 May 2003, 11:34 AM   #5 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

yeah shit happens, move on. This kinda thing was going to happen sooner or later, and I'm sure it will happen again.
Old 08 May 2003, 02:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

so in other words, Just another day at PWF.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 08 May 2003, 04:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Re: What the fuck is going on?

Quote:
Hollywood Hogan said in post # :
Okay, I have been gone a couple weeks, and I return to see my internet home, PWF in complete and utter chaos. Marbles returned when he never said he would...don't get me wrong, I'm happy he did...but why did he? Also, Sodagirl and Johnny Blitz left, and Blitz seemed to be public enemy number 1. We have a ton of new faces, old faces acting differently...what the hell?

I've been here everyday and even I have no freaking idea what's going on. Here's what I (think I)know:

Sodagirl said she was probably leaving Iowa and leaving PWF to move to a go to a new school and she said she might go to Ohio to see Johnny Blitz and have him show her around and Mr. Marbles flipped outta his mind and started rumors Sodagirl was definetly going to Ohio to live with Johnny Blitz and that JB had her only pic and stole her from Marbles and tried to ruin Marbles. So Mr. Marbles has been stalking the two and threatening to kill Blitz and meanwhile Exodus has been jealous of Johnny Blitz and appearently alot of other people were jealous and pissed at Blitz because of what Marbles said, so after a bunch of people bashed Johnny Blitz he decided to leave PWF (can you blame him?). And as for new faces and old faces well Bloodice has changed gimmicks and got a pretty cool personality change. The Tick is.... a guy obessed with ticks and is probably who-know-whoses alter. Brave Heart, You Suck, Bad Guy, Slim, etc. etc. are all alters of this PW reject, mod wannabe named EminemPacPWF.

**I honestly don't know the complete details of the Blitz/ Soda/ Marbles situation, that's just what I know and heard**
Old 08 May 2003, 04:57 PM   #8 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

At first i was afraid......I was petrified, kept thinking i could never live without you by my side.......
Old 08 May 2003, 05:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Double K said in post # :
At first i was afraid......I was petrified, kept thinking i could never live without you by my side.......
Awww, you flatter me.

j/k
Old 08 May 2003, 05:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Re: Re: What the fuck is going on?

Quote:
Bad Magick said in post # :
,,,meanwhile Exodus has been jealous of Johnny Blitz...
no no no no no. I'm jealous of kevin and his car

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 08 May 2003, 05:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
so in other words, Just another day at PWF.
Couldn't have said it better myself...
Old 08 May 2003, 05:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Default Re: Re: Re: What the fuck is going on?

Quote:
XDS said in post # :

no no no no no. I'm jealous of kevin and his car
Then why'd you change his banner to "Ayyy, I think Johnny Blitz has the coolest asshole in the world and tight too"? LOL
Old 08 May 2003, 07:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

LMFAO

Yep, as many others have said, just another day at the office of PWF.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 08 May 2003, 07:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kryptonite

So....here's what I've figured out so far....

People Left...People Came....Life goes on....

move on people

Old 08 May 2003, 07:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ What he said