ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Good old "pot" debate!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 May 2003, 09:18 PM   #1 (permalink)

Mr Canada is on a distinguished road
Default Good old "pot" debate!

What do u think of pot?Is it as evil as government funded ads (In the states) say it is?

In my opinion ..there are many worse things in the world, including ciggeretes and liquor.Both substances are more addictive then pot and liquor causes a great deal more problems in society then pot (Domestic violence, drunk driving,etc).Very few accidents are associated with pot(In combination with liquor..but rarely alone).

Well..that is a bit of my stance about it, what's yours?(Yeah..I know, done a billion times..but it's usually a good topic that peoples views change sometimes)
Old 07 May 2003, 09:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Pot kills small animals and molests children. It is the deviant of this society. The mark of Satan. Abolish it at once, or be condemned for eternity.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 07 May 2003, 09:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

I don't see the big deal about it. I'd rather be around a pot smoker then someone who smokes cigarettes. Hell i'd rather see that legalized then cigarettes themselves. If sick and dying people are allowed to smoke it for medical reasons then lets just legalize the shit.

Old 07 May 2003, 09:31 PM   #4 (permalink)

Where I live now..for simple possesion (A few grams) all u get is a fine(A smaller one then parking in a handicapped zone

Old 07 May 2003, 09:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Gotta love the laws up north that's for sure.

Younger to buy alcohol
Get away with smoking pot
Younger to buy alcohol

Old 07 May 2003, 09:39 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Eric Angle said in post # :
Gotta love the laws up north that's for sure.

Younger to buy alcohol
Get away with smoking pot
Younger to buy alcohol
It's great..I went to the States when I was 20 and man...did I ever feel like my human rights were violated!!
Old 07 May 2003, 09:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Yep duncan, nanaimo and victoria ESPECIALLY VICTORIA kick ass

Old 07 May 2003, 09:50 PM   #8 (permalink)

The West is great..but the East Coast is where the Magic is.Halifax is probably the most beautiful city in Canada (Maybe Victoria)

Old 08 May 2003, 02:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Mr Canada said in post # :
The West is great..but the East Coast is where the Magic is.Halifax is probably the most beautiful city in Canada (Maybe Victoria)
Idunno... The east is were the Newfies are at. And thats not a good thing.
Old 08 May 2003, 04:15 PM   #10 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Mr Canada said in post # :
Yeah I'm not really a fan of the east. Not much over there if you ask me. I've spent a few months down there on and off in last 10 years or so and its so boring down there. So I will disagree and say that the East is not where its at.

And like Rebel said, there are newfies there.

As for the topic, I dont really care. If people want to smoke it then smoke it. I'm not gonna lie and say that I dont because I do go for the occasional joint or blunt. I think people make way to big of deal about it but it will always be like this.
Old 08 May 2003, 07:35 PM   #11 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Pot has been decriminalized to some extent here in Canada and soon it will be 100% legal.
Old 08 May 2003, 09:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

for real rock?
Old 08 May 2003, 09:10 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kryptonite

OTTAWA (Reuters) - There is now another reason to call it Canada's high court.

An activist seeking the overturn of Canada's marijuana law smoked hashish and cannabis on Tuesday before arguing his own case in the Supreme Court, dressed completely in hemp products.

"I took a couple hits off some bubble hash and a little bit of cannabis," David Malmo-Levine told reporters after delivering a 40-minute monologue to the nine justices.

"I was happy, hungry and relaxed, but I was not impaired."

But his arguments seem to have fallen a little flat with the justices, who will not rule for a number of months.

After having mercilessly grilled a lawyer arguing a companion case, they declined to question Malmo-Levine despite his pleas to "hammer away" at him.

His arguments were nothing if not innovative, however.

He argued that just as the court had created a prohibition against discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, he should receive similar constitutional protection on the basis of "substance orientation" and "vocation orientation."

"A natural preference or taste for herbs is a substance orientation," said the 31-year-old university dropout, sporting a black shirt, jacket, pants and boots, white tie, and multicolored "hankie," all made from hemp.

"Why should not cannabis cafe operators receive vocation orientation protection?"

He was charged in 1996 with possession of marijuana for the purposes of trafficking, when police raided a "Harm Reduction Club" in Vancouver which provided pot to its 1,800 members and which he helped run.

Appealing to the court to strike down the law, he said: "For the vast section of people all over the world who have an innate feeling deep down inside they should have a right to self-medicate and control their own minds, you'll be heroes."

Ironically, the federal government defended the law before the Supreme Court even though it plans to decriminalize the possession of small amounts of marijuana.

The chief federal lawyer arguing the case, David Frankel, told Reuters that even under the proposed changes to the law, the government would keep criminal penalties for possession of larger amounts of pot and for trafficking in the substance.

Ottawa's plans have drawn warnings from the Bush administration of a possible crackdown at the U.S. border.

In the Supreme Court chamber, Malmo-Levine's supporters, with a mixture of pony-tails and bushy beards, flannel shirts and T-shirts emblazoned with the marijuana plant, stood out from the well-heeled legal crowd.

Lawyer Paul Burstein, appearing ahead of Malmo-Levine, argued that the drug is harmless to 19 out of 20 users, but Justice Ian Binnie said 30,000 to 50,000 heavy users in Canada were still at risk of mental deterioration and other problems.

Justice Charles Gonthier asked if the balancing of how harmful marijuana is was not a political question.

Burstein responded that "there is an insufficient amount of harm to warrant the very heavy hammer of the criminal law," and therefore courts should in fact interfere.

Old 11 May 2003, 02:34 AM   #14 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Thuganomics#1 said in post # :
for real rock?
Yup and thier even going to label the potency of the THC, hydro ponic is alot stronger than weed grown out door's, sorta like alcohol, you have beer and hard liquor which is alot stronger.