ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Weird Al to parody Eminem

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 May 2003, 06:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Default Weird Al to parody Eminem

'Weird Al' Yankovic takes on hits by a whole new crop of pop stars on his latest album, 'Poodle Hat,' due May 20 via Way Moby/Volcano. On the 12-track set, the musical parody veteran reworks well-known songs by such artists as Eminem (news - web sites), Avril Lavigne (news), and Nelly.

The album's lead track is 'Couch Potato,' a commentary on America's obsession with media and celebrity, set to Eminem's 'Lose Yourself.' Because Yankovic is going along with Eminem's wishes, the song won't be supported by the type of video treatment that has become the hallmark of past 'Weird Al' projects.

'Eminem gave his approval for me to use 'Couch Potato' (my 'Lose Yourself' parody) as a track on my new album, but he wouldn't allow me to do a video for it,' Yankovic tells Billboard.com. 'He somehow feels that a 'Weird Al' video would detract from his legacy or make people take him less seriously. I have to respect his decision, but it's obviously very disappointing for me -- it would have been an absolutely amazing video.'

Credit yahoo

This is something i've got to hear

Old 07 May 2003, 06:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

......Dear God.......
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 07 May 2003, 06:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

'Weird Al' is a fucking joke and should be shot.
Old 07 May 2003, 07:42 PM   #4 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Wierd Al is still alive? lol, havn't seen that guy in years.
Old 07 May 2003, 10:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

LMAO Wierd Al is awsome.

Old 07 May 2003, 10:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Wierd Al shoulda called me to help him do a parody on Em...............

Quote:
IM SORRY MODS.......I never meant to hurt you, I never meant to make you delete Jay, But 2night Im cleaning out my closet!!!

Have you ever been hated,deleted, banned and discriminated against?
I have, I been protested and demonstrated against. At most, for my crazy posts, Just look at the Hosts....
Sick of the Mods who think there gods causing commotion.
Emotions run deep cause as Jay/Shane explodin.
Tempers flarin from other posters,Just blow em off and keep goin.
Not taking sh!t from any poster,give em hell as long as Im breathing,Keep kicking ass in the morning, and throwing flames in the evening.Leave em with the taste as sour as an Admins d!ck in there mouth, see the can trigger me but they will never figure me out.Look at KAM now, Ibet you sick of me now. Aint you mods? Ima gonna make you look so ridiculous now..........

Im Sorry Mods, I never meant to hurt you, I never meant to make you delete me but tonight, Im Cleaning out my closet.....

Ive got some threads to take out of the closet and I dont know if nobody knows it,
So before they delete me again and try to throw me in my coffin and close it...Im gonna expose em.
Let me take you back to around Decembery, way before I was called out by Idoits like C.D.
I was a baby poster,maybe just a couple of months, Freakin Admin Yuriy must of had his pantys in a bunch.
Cause he found some Mods and Split, I wonder if he even kissed us goodbye? No I dont I just wish these new Admins and Mods would die!!!
I look at PWF and I couldnt picture leaving her side. Even If I hated PW Id grit my teath and try, to make it work with PW...at least for the peoples sake,
Id Maybe make some stupid mistakes but hey Im only human, but id be man enough to face them today.
What I did wasnt stupid and no doubt wasnt dumb....why did you fluckers delete me with no warning? Thats it fluck it Im going to get my gun!!!
Cause Im gonna kill em,Im gonna shoot both Admin and Mods both. Its my life and Id like to welcome you all to the SHANE DUDLEY and Jay Show!!!

Im Sorry Mods, I never meant to hurt you, I never meant to make you delete me but tonight, Im Cleaning out my closet.....

Now I would never diss my old home just to get recognition, Take a sec and read and think on who this song is dissin.But put yourself in Jays position and try to invision, witnissing the mods and there f^ckin deletin in this place of Off Topic hot like a Kitchen.
B!tch!n that someones always doin sh!t and thats why these threads come up missin. Going threw menstrewl system, Victom of tunnel vision. My whole time hear I was made to belevin that it was all me when it wasnt, then I blow up and it makes you sick to your stomach doesnt it? Wasnt that the reason you sent C.D. and a few others after me MODS? So I can blow up and you can delete me MODS?
But guess what? Im still here and although I may be lonely, Id rather be that than like most of the Mods and Admin.....there phony!!!
And PWF is getting big you should see her shes beautiful, but you wont see her cause were going to give PW a funeral!!!
But what bothers me is you admins know for deleting me you where wrong......but youl just keep doing that SH!T and hide behind your mods!!! But how dare you delete something I created and you didnt help me to get.......but thats ok your all just a piece of SHHHH!!!!!T !!! Well Jay Died and I bet you all wished it was me.......Well I aint dead I came back stronger than can be!!!!

Old 07 May 2003, 10:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

LMFAO

I remember when you busted that out at PW

Old 07 May 2003, 10:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I definetely gotta hear this....