ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

"Mr. Canada's" Wedsday morning "Fear Factor" thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 May 2003, 09:21 AM   #1 (permalink)

Mr Canada is on a distinguished road
Default "Mr. Canada's" Wedsday morning "Fear Factor" thread

Well, well..I think it might be time for some fear factor...if it works , it works, if it doesn't..Oh well...there are more pointless threads that have been done before ...so if u are up for it..let's go, if u are not, Oh well.

Here's how it works ....if u want a challenge(It could be humiliating, funny..or whatever) just respond and we will see what we can do for u.

Give it a try....it might suck, it might be fun.
Old 07 May 2003, 09:24 AM   #2 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

okay give me one!
Old 07 May 2003, 09:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Meh I'm bored I'm in.
Old 07 May 2003, 09:31 AM   #4 (permalink)

Ok, Tyler...u have to go into the WWE forum and make a thread about how u think Virgil should come back and be the first to take the strap off HHH

Osama, I want u to pm "Sarah" with this PM

Sarah, I really don't know how to say this...but u make my belly rumble like a tiger roaming through the bare forest....my life is a donut and u are my filling.When I read you're posts I feel like a Shitzu in heat...but right now Sarah...this shitzu also feels like he is fixed!I need u Sarah...will u help this little shitzu get his groove on.

Old 07 May 2003, 09:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Sounds good lol
Old 07 May 2003, 09:36 AM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

LMAO. You want me dead do you?
Old 07 May 2003, 09:45 AM   #7 (permalink)

Now Osama...I want u to find a picture of a Care Bear (Doesn't matter which one)..go into the warzone and make a thread "Taylor....I am calling you're bitch ass out"

And in the thread post the picture of the care bear with the following

"You make me feel like a natural women....

Taylor...u are a cutie pie
When I look into you're eyes I wanna die
They make me feel whole again
Will u be my naked friend

Tyler

go into any other message board and make a thread

"Osama wasn't that bad"

And give a argument that backs up Bin Laden

And give us a link

Old 07 May 2003, 09:57 AM   #8 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Here you go:

http://www.prowrestling.com/discuss/...threadid=17671

LOL
Old 07 May 2003, 10:06 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :
Here you go:

http://www.prowrestling.com/discuss/...threadid=17671

LOL
LMAO, amazing stuff man!!!!!!

I have got to run to work...but if u and Osama feel u are up for it..u can continue this game for a while.

Sorry I couldn't stay longer.

Have fun!
Old 07 May 2003, 10:34 AM   #10 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Hows about me?

Old 07 May 2003, 11:25 AM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Ok dude I did sarah's but there is no way in hell I'll do that one LMAO
Old 07 May 2003, 01:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kryptonite

WEDNESDAY...its WEDNESDAY

Old 07 May 2003, 01:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Quote:
Kurt Angle said in post # :
WEDNESDAY...its WEDNESDAY
Really...I wasn't aware of that.
Old 07 May 2003, 01:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Blade said in post # :

Really...I wasn't aware of that.
I'm spellin out for this "Mr.Canada"
poor uneducated fool

Old 07 May 2003, 02:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Oh the title..ah I don't even read titles half the time so I can let BALATINT spelling mistakes slide!