ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I need eating advice!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 May 2003, 01:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
I need eating advice!!!

Ok, I just ate 2 chili dogs and I'm not sure if I want a 3rd one or not. I think I could finish it, but I don't wanna get it and then not be able to. So what do you people think I should do? PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS LIFE ALTERING DECISION!!!!!
Old 07 May 2003, 01:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

just eat it, yo ass cant get any fatter
Old 07 May 2003, 01:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I would give you advice and all, but I hear you're a Communist and have no respect for the demmocratic process.
Old 07 May 2003, 01:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Stone Cold said in post #2 :
just eat it, yo ass cant get any fatter
You make a very good point my friend.

Quote:
Evil-Ryan said in post #3 :
I would give you advice and all, but I hear you're a Communist and have no respect for the demmocratic process.
Whoa whoa whoa. That's the opinion of one guy who happens to be a jackass. Just because I made one little poll about what snack to eat and didn't go with what everyone said, does NOT make me a commie. You can tell Mr. Kurt Angle to stop flappin his gums, shut his yap, and stop spreading falsities about me. Now please give me some god damn food advice!
Old 07 May 2003, 01:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Then I say eat the damn thing. Food is great and should be eaten at every turn
Old 07 May 2003, 01:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

I'm eating it now. Thank you SC and Pseudo Evil Wanna Be for the advice
Old 07 May 2003, 01:51 AM   #7 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

eat it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eat it ...........eat it..........if it's getting cold reheat it LOL

Old 07 May 2003, 01:53 AM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Yummy. This chili dog kicks ass. It tastes great with an ice cold Sprite as well
Old 07 May 2003, 01:54 AM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

I hope you get heartburn...
Old 07 May 2003, 02:00 AM   #10 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

LMFAO

take a tums dawg

Old 07 May 2003, 02:01 AM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Evil-Ryan said in post # :
I hope you get heartburn...
I NEVER get heartbur..owwwww *gags and chokes on stomach acid* haha just kidding. I never get heartburn though, I'm like immune to it
Old 07 May 2003, 03:08 AM   #12 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

see if you had intensity you'd be training that chilly dog off and not letting it settle

but then again you're not an olympic gold medalist like myself

Old 07 May 2003, 10:42 AM   #13 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Man i need to eat better!

Old 07 May 2003, 12:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

You should always have nachos after 2 chili dogs. Always.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 07 May 2003, 12:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

wait 5 mins or 10 then go back for the third