ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Goodbye......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 May 2003, 11:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Default Goodbye......

Alright, after getting my banner fucked with by Exodus, who I thought I had no problems with, I'm gonna get outta this place.

Marbles, you can take all the credit you want but there are reasons beyond, way beyond, you that are making me leave.

This place has become less and less enjoyable over the last month and I am just done.

To everybody that has been my friend, thank you, and for everyone who has been my enemy, fuck you.

Most of all, Marbles and Exodus, you can both lick my nutsack.

Goodbye.

Old 06 May 2003, 11:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

uhhhh... bye Johnny... that was kinda sudden.
Old 06 May 2003, 11:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

LMMFAO

You'll be back. Later Blitz.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 06 May 2003, 11:35 PM   #4 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

No Larry Taint this time.........please......
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 06 May 2003, 11:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Later man. Good luck in your relationship with Soda.
Old 06 May 2003, 11:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Hold the fuck up... where the hell did this come from? A few people beef with you and you pick up and leave? Since when do you ever do that Johnny?
Old 06 May 2003, 11:38 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Evil-Ryan said in post # :
Hold the fuck up... where the hell did this come from? A few people beef with you and you pick up and leave? Since when do you ever do that Johnny?

Big deal. I've been in the middle of a situation JUST LIKE THIS......oh....about a month ago.

In fact, if my memory serves me correctly......Blitz was the guy who was giving me the hardest time out of anybody.

Wellllll.............since the shoe's on the other foot now, all I can say is.....

all I can say is......

all I can.....

all I........

Old 06 May 2003, 11:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'm leaving too...It's just my time.
Thanks for all the memories, I have had a hell of a time.
I will never forget any of you. Think of me every once in a while.

I didn't have many enemies, and I am leaving with no hard feelings. To all the people who have been really nice to me these last 9 or so months...Thank you, it really means a lot. I love so many of you so much, you have been like a family to me.

Some of you I may never talk to again, some I plan to never lose touch with...Only time will tell.

Good luck to all of you in life, I wish the best to each and every one of you.

Rascal Flatts - I'm Movin' On
I've dealt with my ghosts and I've faced all my demons
Finally content with a past I regret
I've found you find strength in your moments of weakness
For once I'm at peace with myself
I've been burdened with blame, trapped in the past for too long
I'm movin' on

I've lived in this place and I know all the faces
Each one is different but they're always the same
They mean me no harm but it's time that I face it
They'll never allow me to change
But I never dreamed home would end up where I don't belong
I'm movin' on

I'm movin' on
At last I can see life has been patiently waiting for me
And I know there's no guarantees, but I'm not alone
There comes a time in everyone's life
When all you can see are the years passing by
And I have made up my mind that those days are gone

I sold what I could and packed what I couldn't
Stopped to fill up on my way out of town
I've loved like I should but lived that I shouldn't
I had to lose everything to find out
Maybe forgiveness will find me somewhere down this road
I'm movin' on

I'm movin' on
I'm movin' on

Peace out.
Old 06 May 2003, 11:39 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
SodaGirl said in post # :

I didn't have many enemies, and I am leaving with no hard feelings. To all the people who have been really nice to me these last 9 or so months...Thank you, it really means a lot. I love so many of you so much, you have been like a family to me.

Some of you I may never talk to again, some I plan to never lose touch with...Only time will tell.

I'm movin' on

I'm movin' on

I'm movin' on

I'm movin' on

I'm movin' on
I'm movin' on

Peace out.

Hey wait, what the fuck is this?
Old 06 May 2003, 11:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

LMFAO they'll both be back in 2 to 3 weeks or under alters

this makes me laugh

they leave at the same time? yeah.....ok sure and I own the london bridge

Old 06 May 2003, 11:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:

Peace out.
Later Soda. Good luck in your relationship with Blitz.
Old 06 May 2003, 11:41 PM   #12 (permalink)

No, this will NOT FUCKING HAPPEN, do you all understand that?
Old 06 May 2003, 11:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:

I'm movin' on

I'm movin' on

I'm movin' on

I'm movin' on

I'm movin' on
I'm movin' on

Peace out.
...the hell?

Soda check PM's please
Old 06 May 2003, 11:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Mr. Marbles said in post # :
No, this will NOT FUCKING HAPPEN, do you all understand that?
Uh oh... calm down Marbles. I'm sure this will all just blow right over
Old 06 May 2003, 11:44 PM   #15 (permalink)

Soda is not fucking going ANYWHERE.